Collection in visual detail

Brilliant!

I had some free time on a nice Saturday today so I decided to document my jersey collection in great detail by taking pictures of each one I own. I dedicated a brand new image folder to all of them on my Fotki image site. Check it out!

My collection.

Feel free to post your collection if you have pictures!

I had some free time on a nice Saturday today so I decided to document my jersey collection in great detail by taking pictures of each one I own. I dedicated a brand new image folder to all of them on my Fotki image site. Check it out!

My collection.

Feel free to post your collection if you have pictures!

Nice Collection. I'll try to get pics of mine up this week. The Ramage Rockies, Tampa Bay 3rd, Nordiques Blue, Gatineau Olympiques and the North Stars are my favorites.

Nice collection with rare pieces. I really like the Gatineau Olympiques. When were they worn, were they ever worn on ice?

Here´s my collection: http://community.webshots.com/user/justanothavictim

That's a very impressive collection. How long have you been building it?

That's a very impressive collection. How long have you been building it?

Thank you! I´ve been collecting authentics for 5 years now. The orange Flyers Lindros is the oldest in my collection. I bought it 1997 when I was in Florida

Thank you! I´ve been collecting authentics for 5 years now. The orange Flyers Lindros is the oldest in my collection. I bought it 1997 when I was in Florida

Cool story I'm only at 2 for authentics but hey you have to start some where.

Cool story I'm only at 2 for authentics but hey you have to start some where.

my 2nd authentic came 1998 traded in for an old skateboard, actually just the deck, no truck and no wheels. my trading partner never picked it up. I got a Boston Bruins 1993 authentic away jersey with #12 Oates on it. my 3rd authentic (Penguins away, now home) was bought on 31st Dec, 2001 at Gerry Cosby at MSG. It was 15 minutes before they closed and I had to show the jersey that I was wearing to the employees. I had a Preds 3rd replica on, it was brand new for that season and the people there haven't seen it before. Short after that trip I registered at ebay to sell my replicas and buy authentics. My 4th authentic was a Mighty Ducks white home jersey of their first seson, the one without the shoulder patches.

does my english sound correct? :unsure:

Heh...sounds good to me!

Actually none of mine are game-worn, I just have a handful of authentics...5 I think in total. The Carolina Hurricanes(Commodore), Colorado Rockies, Hartford Whalers, New York Rangers(Shanahan), Vancouver Canucks(Williams) and a Vancouver Canucks third that hasn't arrived yet. Game-worn jerseys are just too much money. Maybe someday though...

• 1 month later...
does my english sound correct? :unsure:

Heh..Ich lerne deutch in der Schule ;)

I don't have any pictures of my collection, but I posted which jerseys I have in the "How many do you own" topic. I've yet to buy a Toronto Maple Leafs jersey with #67 and the words "No Cup Since" above it! :D

I clicked on the link and it said the page didn't exist.

Is it that pic of the guy wearing a Leafs jersey that said Losers Since 67 on it? I've seen that one before, it's great :)

• 3 months later...

I keep mine in alphabetical order by team, numerical order within team and color order(home, away) within player.

closet-vi.jpg

Do you ever have a problem with using wire hangers? I used to get dent marks in the shoulders when I'd use those so I converted all of mine into thicker, plastic hangers. I have no problems whatsoever now.

Do you ever have a problem with using wire hangers? I used to get dent marks in the shoulders when I'd use those so I converted all of mine into thicker, plastic hangers. I have no problems whatsoever now.

I know what you mean. But that only happens when you leave them hanging for too long. It will go away when you wash the jersey.

Do you waer your jersey often?

Actually I think I've worn every one at least 3 times...except for the Islanders jersey, that is. That's just there for shock value.

Actually I think I've worn every one at least 3 times...except for the Islanders jersey, that is. That's just there for shock value.

I don't leave the house without wearing a jersey :D I just love to show off my jerseys over here.

And in winter I wear my jersey at home too.

Yes in the wintertime I wear them all the time. Around the house and when I go out too. I love making my one friend jealous because he's a collector too. But in the summer, it's too hot over here to even think about putting that itchy polyester on my back.

Yes in the wintertime I wear them all the time. Around the house and when I go out too. I love making my one friend jealous because he's a collector too. But in the summer, it's too hot over here to even think about putting that itchy polyester on my back.

I got myself some Authentic MLB jerseys for summer ;)

After a few set backs most of my collection is now online. At the begining of the summer, I photographed about 75% of my collection to get up online, the problem was it was on my brothers camera and he doesnt know where the connecter is....so today I reshot most of my jerseys and got them on the webshots page. So far all the jereys are related to the Portland Winter Hawks of the WHL. My collection is at over 60 jerseys with over 40 of those being that of former players who played here. At the games, you see alot of Deadmarsh, Morrow, and a few other select players, a lot of people have replica Portland Jerseys, and some have various former players jersey. I'm trying to have a collection of obscure jerseys and players as well as the most populars. Most of them have yet to be customized, I'm in what I am calling my preperation state. I have been researching directions I can go with each jersey and settled on most of them. I've also found a few more obsecure peices I can do that no one will have. Thanks to guidence of JeffB, even the more common jerseys are being made more special with patches as most people don't take the time to do that. Overall my goal is to have a different customized jersey to wear to every home game (36) when I get my first batch of season tickets, which looks to be for the 2009-10 season, when myself and my friend who always go to games are both done with college.

My Jersey Collection

Did you get the 2001-2002 Adam Deadmarsh LA Kings Alt jersey from Mootown on Ebay?

That was one of the jerseys I won, but haven't paid for (because of ridiculous shipping costs).

I really like those purple/silver jerseys, but I prefer the shield logo on the front.

Did you get the 2001-2002 Adam Deadmarsh LA Kings Alt jersey from Mootown on Ebay?

That was one of the jerseys I won, but haven't paid for (because of ridiculous shipping costs).

I really like those purple/silver jerseys, but I prefer the shield logo on the front.

The one with the crown I got from High Noon Sports, which is associated with Mootown, the one with the shield I got off ebay but from some guy who didnt want it anymore. If you do pay for your stuff at mootown, request a purple with the shield, I orignally was sent one, returned it since I already had it, and was told the box of Deader jerseys they have (at highnoonsports) is mixed, so you could probably pull that off no prob.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

My collection is made up of mostly Preds jerseys, but also includes a few others.

Most of mine are replicas, only 1 authentic so far.

http://public.fotki.com/SystemShock/hockey-jerseys/