Something I have never seen before in this hobby...

Brilliant!

...a game-worn Vancouver Canucks 1994 Stanley Cup Finals jersey:

http://www.classicauctions.net/Default.aspx?tabid=263&auctionid=65&lotid=11

A McLean jersey to boot. Very cool. I've never seen one of these. It might have been worn in THE game, too. If that's the case, holy crap is it worth something. Considering that MeiGray moved a Brian Noonan Rangers Game 7 jersey last year for $25,000....yes, you read that right...it's pretty shocking that this went for only a grand and change.

If it was anybody other than McLean I probably would have made a run for it. By the looks of it somebody submitted their entire McLean collection. With all the trophies and awards, it makes me think it was Kirk himself.

It probably was. Classic Auctions is one of the more prestigious auction houses; especially since they're based in Quebec. A lot of NHL'ers and the likes consign their personal collections to them.

Yup it was Kirk himself that consigned everything, i examined the jersey and also compares it to another 1994 canucks scf jersey and determined that it was unlikely to have been worn because when i reviewed videos the jerseys did not match up. the jersey showed little if any wear, and Kirk himself could not remember if it was the actual jersey from game 7.....

We decided to put it in the auction and we gave it a proper description i think the value of the jersey reflects very well the description