Size difference 54 vs. 56

Mnwildfan7000

Jersey friends, I need your help. What is the dimensional difference between a size 54 and a 56. The jersey cut in question is the reebok 6100 used during the 2005-07 seasons. I typically buy 56's for many different reasons, but cannot seem to find the one I want in any size but 54. So if the difference is close, then I will buy the 54. Would just like to know the actual difference. Help?

The RBK 6100s were generally true to size from a width perspective, so a 56 is 28" across (56" around) and a 54 should be 27" across (54" around).

The sleeves should be the same length, since both 52's and 56's both list the same wingspan measurement. The length difference between a 52 and 56 is only half an inch so I'd assume a 54 wouldn't be much different than either.

:rolleyes:

56's are a little larger than 54's!!!

(except Wild jerseys)

lol

:P

A wild white that is!

Who told you my girlfriend's nickname???

Not much of a difference to me in between the sizes.

Jersey friends, I need your help. What is the dimensional difference between a size 54 and a 56. The jersey cut in question is the reebok 6100 used during the 2005-07 seasons. I typically buy 56's for many different reasons, but cannot seem to find the one I want in any size but 54. So if the difference is close, then I will buy the 54. Would just like to know the actual difference. Help?

Two inches :fight:

• 2 weeks later...

What about the size difference between a 54 edge 1.0 and a 56 edge 2.0? I'm looking to buy a game issued NJD jersey from MGG and there are more 56's available than 54's. I have a 1.0 size 54 that fits perfectly and don't own any 2.0s and do not have the opportunity to try any on. I'm 6'4" 215. Would a 56 2.0 be a red and black curtain on me?

What about the size difference between a 54 edge 1.0 and a 56 edge 2.0? I'm looking to buy a game issued NJD jersey from MGG and there are more 56's available than 54's. I have a 1.0 size 54 that fits perfectly and don't own any 2.0s and do not have the opportunity to try any on. I'm 6'4" 215. Would a 56 2.0 be a red and black curtain on me?

I've never seen a 54 1.0, but I imagine it's best comparable to a 52 2.0. The 56 2.0 would be larger, but IMO, would not fit like a tent. The cut helps it hang pretty well. Most players seem to wear 56 in 2.0. It seems to be the most popular in my collection anyway. The players I've had jersey for in both 1.0 and 2.0 are usually sized 58 in the 1.0 and 56 in the 2.0 fwiw.

I would think it would look fine. IMO, hockey jerseys are supposed to be big. I always think people look weird when their jerseys fit like a normal shirt.

I wear a 56 1.0 pretty comfortably. I find my size(6'6 240) i NEED a 58 in the 2.0....a 56 2.0 fits..but doesnt feel comfortable in the size.

1.0s run smaller with longer sleeves. Are you sure you don't have this reversed? I would think that if you liked a 58 2.0, a 56 1.0 would fit you like a sock.

I wear a 54 in edge 1.0 and fit best into 50 2.0 (I'm 5'10" 220lbs) however I have 52, 54 and 56 2.0's and find because of the cut they still all fit really good. I doubt you could go down to a 50 due to arm length because of your height but I also think you should be fine with a 56