Replacement fight straps

LAK74

Anyone know a good place to get replacement authentic fight straps like the ones used in CCM jerseys? (For the rare occasions when you buy a jersey off eBay only to find out that someone cut off the ####### strap and didn't mention it.)

I bought one of those....they are not the same.....they do not stretch sideways like a real fight strap....

If you want it to match up to the same CCM spec, you'll have to get yourself a CCM jersey to strip one out of. I'd look for old practice jerseys if at all possible.

I bought one of those....they are not the same.....they do not stretch sideways like a real fight strap....

I have the Knit Polyester Fight Strap on my eggplant Ducks jersey.

If you want it to match up to the same CCM spec, you'll have to get yourself a CCM jersey to strip one out of. I'd look for old practice jerseys if at all possible.

Like Brilliant said the best thing to do is find a CCM practice jersey and strip it right off. I've seen some recently sell for $30. Here this seller has one for $25 email him and maybe he will give it up for $20.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pittsburgh-Penguins-Authentic-Practice-Jersey-Size-54-/230782893533?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item35bbbb7ddd#ht_500wt_1182

Thanks, guys. For some reason I thought they might be available for sale individually somewhere. Guess I'd better start looking for a cheap practice jersey...

I've got a spare lying around. The twill is very dark navy. It would work for a black or blue jersey, but likely not a white. What colour jersey are you looking to attach it to?

I've got a spare lying around. The twill is very dark navy. It would work for a black or blue jersey, but likely not a white. What colour jersey are you looking to attach it to?

Thanks for suggesting this. It's for a red ultrafil Hawks. Hmm, I didn't know the strap already came with twill attached to it. Would it be common procedure for a customizer to just strip off the twill piece and sew a new piece of matching color over it? If so, then I think it would work.

Thanks, Jeff. (Although this is the one that was mentioned earlier that HM said didn't stretch sideways). Appreciate the help, though. :)

Thanks for suggesting this. It's for a red ultrafil Hawks. Hmm, I didn't know the strap already came with twill attached to it. Would it be common procedure for a customizer to just strip off the twill piece and sew a new piece of matching color over it? If so, then I think it would work.

Yes a customizer can sew on the correct piece of twill for you

Hahahha good one :D