EPS Jersey Kits Help

modano1973

I am preparing to order a number of jersey kits from EPS. I wanted to ask you all for some assistance.

What type of nameplate material was used on these jerseys? Also, do i need to provide any specific lettering style (eg. kiss-cut) to EPS?

I want to be sure that i provide Josh all the correct information. I will be proving him photos of each jersey.

These are all authentic/pro jerseys.

1993 Campbell Conference NHL All Star

1999 North America NHL All Star

2000 North America NHL All Star

2004 Western Conference NHL All Star

2009 Western Conference NHL All Star

1996 White Team USA World Cup Of Hockey

1996 Blue Team USA World Cup of Hockey

1992-1993 Both Home and Away North Stars

1997-1999 Black Dallas Stars

1999-2003 White Dallas Stars

2007-2008 Black Dallas Stars

2007-2008 White Dallas Stars

2008-2011 White Dallas Stars

2008-2011 Black Dallas Stars

2008-2011 Alternate White Dallas Stars

Thanks Aketon. Looks like i will also need help with the specific lettering style for those jerseys. :)

Thanks, but i already have home and away North Stars jerseys with that specific font design.

North Stars 1

North Stars 2

The two North Stars jerseys will be for the 1992-1993 season as i will be adding the Stanley Cup 100th Anniversary patch on to them.

Thanks, but i already have home and away North Stars jerseys with that specific font design.

North Stars 1

North Stars 2

The two North Stars jerseys will be for the 1992-1993 season as i will be adding the Stanley Cup 100th Anniversary patch on to them.

'91-92 were ultrafil, '92-93 air-knit....picky people like me would advise not putting the wrong patch on the wrong jersey, but a lot of people do it unknowingly.

Thanks for the info. Good to know, beforehand. Of the two North Stars jerseys, one is Ultrafil and the other is Air-Knit. The Ultrafil already had the Stanley Cup 100th patch added on when i purchased it, so that appears to have been done incorrectly.