Habs Jersey Question

Gorges_26A

Good afternoon everyone,

I recently won an eBay auction for an authentic Plekanec white Habs jersey, size 52. I wasn't expecting to win, as the BIN on the jersey was $239.99 and I made an offer of $170. The eBay seller's name is krankehkitteh, if any of you are familiar with this seller.

I don't quite know what I'm going to do with another Plekanec in my collection, although, my other one is a home jersey. It was more of an impulse buy than anything, really.

Here's my question.

The jersey is the one worn for the Heritage Classic. The seller just had the patch removed and customized it like the regular away jersey. Should I strip it, get the HC patch and letter kit, and have it re-customized to match the HC jerseys?

I don't mind that it's a HC jersey customized as though it were an away jersey, but I wanted the opinions of others. I'm also considering having an "A" added as he wore the "A" last season.

Edited by Gorges_26A

Make it a Pacioretty! Regardless, that HC was a bit of a faceplant for the CH.

The ASG/100 Seasons patches are the best IMO, I know there's a lot of fakes out there Ron that year as evidenced by and game at the Bell Center but there are very few actual authentics...