Looking for help on a Kamloops Blazer jersey

Just got this in and need some help.

DSC01587.jpg

DSC01590.jpg

I was told it was a Shoane Morrisonn jersey and it has his signature on it. He signed it with the #22 he wore for the Providence Bruins.

There is no evidence there was ever a nameplate on the jersey and from the limited pictures I can find of these jerseys I don't think they had names on them.

Shoane played for the Kamloops Blazers from 1999-00 to 2001-02. My limited research shows Morrisonn didn't wear #35 he wore #7. Also the information I found shows the the Blazers didn't wear CCM jerseys in those years they wore Bauer.

Is there a Blazers, CHL, or jersey genius out there that can help narrow down the years this jersey may be from? And possibly the player that wore #35 in this style.

Thanks

Just got this in and need some help.

DSC01587.jpg

DSC01590.jpg

I was told it was a Shoane Morrisonn jersey and it has his signature on it. He signed it with the #22 he wore for the Providence Bruins.

There is no evidence there was ever a nameplate on the jersey and from the limited pictures I can find of these jerseys I don't think they had names on them.

Shoane played for the Kamloops Blazers from 1999-00 to 2001-02. My limited research shows Morrisonn didn't wear #35 he wore #7. Also the information I found shows the the Blazers didn't wear CCM jerseys in those years they wore Bauer.

Is there a Blazers, CHL, or jersey genius out there that can help narrow down the years this jersey may be from? And possibly the player that wore #35 in this style.

Thanks

To my knowledge, that combination of the CHL logo and triple block CCM could make this jersey anywhere from a 1990-91 to mid-to-late-1990s

I think most CHL teams wore Bauer in the late 90s-early 2000s.

Looks like this might be the away version of your jersey?

http://store.blazerh...&cat=273&page=1

Edit: HockeyMusic is correct, though. If you go to the Game Worn jersey section of their store, you will see that that style existed for a long time. A few patches can eliminate some of the season from being possibilities. Is the jersey goalie cut or regular? That would help you greatly as 35 is usually a goalie number.

Looks like this might be the away version of your jersey?

http://store.blazerh...&cat=273&page=1

Edit: HockeyMusic is correct, though. If you go to the Game Worn jersey section of their store, you will see that that style existed for a long time. A few patches can eliminate some of the season from being possibilities. Is the jersey goalie cut or regular? That would help you greatly as 35 is usually a goalie number.

The tag (which is sewn through and a bit hard to read) lists it as a 54. But the sleeves do have extra drape like a goalie cut.

Don't know if older jerseys were listed as anything special if they were goalie cut.

The tag (which is sewn through and a bit hard to read) lists it as a 54. But the sleeves do have extra drape like a goalie cut.

Don't know if older jerseys were listed as anything special if they were goalie cut.

I have an Amerks jersey from the early to mid 90s (I think it's also a CCM but I don't promise, since I can't check it) that's tagged 54 but has GC written in pen on the tag and is definitely the shape of a goalie cut. So my guess is they were not tagged with anything special other than numerical size, assuming mine wasn't just mistagged or something.

I have an Amerks jersey from the early to mid 90s (I think it's also a CCM but I don't promise, since I can't check it) that's tagged 54 but has GC written in pen on the tag and is definitely the shape of a goalie cut. So my guess is they were not tagged with anything special other than numerical size, assuming mine wasn't just mistagged or something.

I hardly have any part of the tags so I don't know if anything was written on them. They were sewed down with the piping and anything below the stitching is missing.

All I know is it fits like a GC.