A few newbie questions

actionjackson07

Hey everybody,

So I'm new at this and have a few questions about things.

1) I was looking at getting a Penguins alternate powder blue from Hockey Monkey, but they don't do nameplates. Will not having a nameplate be that big of a deal?

2) I wear a size M in a replica and it is loose on me, so should I get a 46 or a 50? I tried a 50 on at CONSOL's pro shop one day and it fit a bit bigger than a Medium does. If I do get a 46, I would be able to get a white from hockeymoney and get it with the nameplate and everything, but I'm not sure how their Pens customization looks either.

3) I could also get a size 50 black one from Jerseycity.ca for $170 including shipping to the states, but I already have a black replica Malkin. I messaged them to ask questions about their customization, but I haven't heard back yet, has anyone gotten anything customized by them before?

So what do you think my best option(s) are/is?

If you are concerned about true Pens customization then I think you need to just buy the blank jersey and have it done at House O Hockey (Monroeville, PA) or Pro Knitwear (Pittsburgh, PA).

There may be others, but House O Hockey has done work for a few people here - myself included - and Pro Knitwear is the company that does the jerseys for the team.

I wear a 46 (I'm 5'5" 135)- how big/loose do you want it to be? Also, the jersey style makes a difference- you should try to try on an exact version for sizing prior to buying