Numbers on arm - distance?

ShipWreck

I ordered another Jagr Jersey fom Coolhockey.com 2 weeks ago - because my other Jagr jersey was signed by Jagr in February.

However - when I got the NEW Jagr jersey in last week, the numbers on the arms/sleeves were sewn lower on the sleeve than on any of my other Flyers Jerseys.

My previous Jagr jersey was done by Philly Express. And, I have a Simmonds jersey I bought at the Flyers stadium after a Flyers game... (it was done by Philly Express as well).

I contacted Coolhockey, and took pictures comparing the new jersey to my others... The numbers on the NEW Jagr jersey are exactly 1.5 inches lower than my other Flyers jerseys. Also, I bought a Vancouver Canucks jersey from Cool Hockey last November - the numbers on it are the same height as my Simmonds jersey as well... (I do realize that it is a different team jersey, however - but they did sew it in the right place that time)

That puts the sleeve numbers on my new Jagr jersey 1.5 inches too low.

However, Cool Hockey claims that the numbers are to be 14 inches from the end of the sleeve. They state that this is per NHL directive.

But, the sleeve numbers are 15.5 inches from the end of the sleeves on my other Flyers jerseys and my Cool Hockey Canucks Jersey.

Anyone know what it should be? Officially?

There is no "official" with the Flyers. Their official specs are completely wrong, including their fonts. Official is whatever their customizer does, which is currently PE. So whatever PE did was right.

Well, I called them back today - they stated that Vancouver specifically tells them to do it 15.5 inches from the bottom of the sleeve. But, they are double checking the specs they have for the Flyers and will get back to me.

I was told that if their specs do say 14 inches, they'll likely still let me ship it back, and they will make another one at the height I want. So, that's nice. I won't know for sure until this afternoon, though.