Flyers 2012 Winter Classic Alternate Captain 'A'

Wennma01

My brother just picked up a Giroux Winter Classic jersey on sale at ######'s Sporting Goods but it doesn't come with the alternate captain A. We were going to ask at the Wells Fargo center at the next home game but was wondering if anyone knew where to pick one up online in case they don't have any left. We didn't see anything like this on ebay either. Any help would be appreciated.

The WFC might have the A's, Im not sure.

But the one option you have is to go to one of the Flyers Skate Zones and drop your jersey off there. They will send the jersey to the same company that customizes the on-ice Flyers jersey. I dropped a couple of my WC jerseys off at the Voorhees location a few weeks ago and at the same time, a guy was looking to do the same thing as you, get the A on his Giroux jersey. They will have to send in the entire jersey, so it will take a couple weeks.

I know stitchesnjllc (ebay user ID) had them a few weeks back and they probably still do. Just send them a message.

Thanks for the info. If WFC doesn't have them I'll check stitches and use skate zone as my last resort. It seems odd that they wouldn't be able to just order it and would have to ship it out.

You could just order the A from the SZ, and have it applied yourself. I order kits from them all the time.

Would someone be willing to order a WC kit for me from SZ? I was told today that PE said no to a kit request at VSZ... even though I've ordered others before... I just want to see if someone else gets the same response. PM me if you can help. Thanks in advance.

No way, really?? I'll e-mail Brian at the Northeast one tomorrow and ask him.