Rangers TBTC-Need opinions

Rangers94Cup

The few that I have seen went on E-bay for over $400+.

If you have one I'd say hang on to it!

If you are looking to buy one start saving your $ now and watch E-bay / this board and one will come along.

They're rare because they were only used for one season, and they're very expensive. I saw a replica on eBay recently that sold for like 150 I think.

If you're lucky enough to find a pro version for $400, you spend the money and you don't let go of it; no matter what. They are, without a doubt, the most sought-after Rangers jerseys in the hobby, not to mention the toughest of the TBTC jerseys to find. They will only continue to increase in value as time goes on too.

If you're lucky enough to find a pro version for $400, you spend the money and you don't let go of it; no matter what. They are, without a doubt, the most sought-after Rangers jerseys in the hobby, not to mention the toughest of the TBTC jerseys to find. They will only continue to increase in value as time goes on too.

Mike is right. This baby turns me on all the time!!!

rangerstbtcleetch1.jpg

rangerstbtcleetch2.jpg

Why are they so much harder than the other TBTCs? I see Briuns, Habs, Wings quite often on EBay or here. I do not remember seeing a ton of Leafs but maybe not just checking well. As a person that was looking for a long time for the Hawks one, I know those are hard to come by in a 52 and pricey, but then I found three in as many weeks from guys that did not know what they had and got good deals.

Were not as many Rangers made or something like that?

I'm not sure. It's possible that they weren't as available because they certainly don't pop up as often as the other five do. I don't think I've ever seen one go on eBay for less than $450 or that general area.

Mike is right. This baby turns me on all the time!!!

rangerstbtcleetch1.jpg

rangerstbtcleetch2.jpg

That is nicee

So,you can find them?its a matter of price though?

As stated by others, they are very rare - meaning they are both hard to find, and when found, very expensive.