2001-04 Nashville Predators Third

Edge 2pointzero

Two questions here.

A few of you may have seen this jersey on EBay over the last week or so, it is missing the "Nashville" wordmark under the collar..It has residue on it like it indeed was a heat press...my 1st question...where can i get this fixed? Or should I go the embroidery route? Please let me know what you think. I want this looking the way it should.

Two...since this is the KOHO 01-04...who should be crested on it? and where do you guys recommend I send it to get it done RIGHT?

Here are my pix:

The missing "wordmark"

20120120_204853.jpg

The condition is excellent in my opinion:

20120120_204759.jpg

Born on date of October 2001

20120120_204831.jpg

I just sold my Kariya which is the same style and can shed some light. It was a heat pressed navy blue felt material. It's not like conventional felt that will pull apart easily, the fibres are closer knit. It will be hard to accurately find the material and have the letters cut out in such a small size and then re glue or heat press them without leaving some residue on the outside, but if you can go that route I would try.

The closest thing I can think of is finding a matching color of navy twill that would normally used for cresting, and use that. It's easy to cut accurately by hand, has a thermal backing that can be ironed on and will be the most accurate match for font since you can cut to match.

I would avoid embroidery though.

Thx for the feedback, I will have to have it done somewhere...as I KNOW I will mess it up..I lack the patience to work on something that small and delicate. Anyone know anybody that could tackle this at all? It will be going out to be crested in the near future. I asked the seller if he still had it laying around for me to attempt to re-apply, but he said it was long gone.

Its my own fault anyway...I was so excited to see this jersey at such a great price that I never even noticed it was missing until after I won it.

not sure where to send you for the Nashville along the front.

as far as players, I went with Timonen wearing the A on my recent find.

I have a replica that had that exact thing happened to it. I think it would be very difficult, if not impossible to strip the Nashville word off a replica and put it on that jersey.

Might fo this route as well if I can find the fifth season patch....is really stumping me on how the hell I am going to get that wordmark fixed

Yes that is why I stopped bidding those are great looking jerseys I won one before but it had half the word mark taken off .

I have a beat on another one but it was re numbered with marks left maybe if its not worth fixing I can see if the letters can be taken off

Thanks man, ill check it out.

I think, that patch is the closest you can get. I have a few of those and I'm thinking of sewing it onto my jersey.

BTW, the Nashville wordmark is coming off of my jersey too. But it's was my own fault... NEVER EVER clean a Preds 3rd "Mustard" jersey with acetone... well, the jersey is clean now though :thumbsup:

EDIT: I'm looking for nameplates for this jerseys. Does anyone have like 2 or 3 for me?

I think, that patch is the closest you can get. I have a few of those and I'm thinking of sewing it onto my jersey.

BTW, the Nashville wordmark is coming off of my jersey too. But it's was my own fault... NEVER EVER clean a Preds 3rd "Mustard" jersey with acetone... well, the jersey is clean now though :thumbsup:

EDIT: I'm looking for nameplates for this jerseys. Does anyone have like 2 or 3 for me?

I'm tempted to grab a nameplate as well if there's any out there.

This is my project so far. It's just a temporary lettering. I need to get some navy blue glacier twill. The numbers are kiss cut to give at least a little accuracy.

I have to try if I can iron the Nashville letters back on, too bad that there are small pieces missing.

NAS_Legwand_Project_01.jpg

NAS_Legwand_Project_03.jpg

Thanks man, ill check it out.

They are repos, I bought a Capitals 25th anni patch from them.

• 2 weeks later...