Sportsk.com?

ShipWreck

Did you get orange or white?

I ordered the white "road" jersey.... I like that one over the all orange more... I considered getting the black style, but decided not too...

Now, the wait begins...

Good call on the Skate Zone for the customization job. The do the on ice jerseys for the Flyers. You will be happy with it. Nice player choice as well. Post pics when it comes in. Welcome aboard!

That's what sealed the deal for me. It shouldn't have to worry about the size of the nameplate now...

Edited by ShipWreck

I ordered the white "road" jersey.... I like that one over the all orange more... I considered getting the black style, but decided not too...

Now, the wait begins...

That's what sealed the deal for me. It shouldn't have to worry about the size of the nameplate now...

No. I had my Giroux WC replica done by them and it was perfect. Pics in my webshots.

• 10 months later...

Hi,

My name is TonyIce and I work at SportsK.

We do send NHL jerseys out to be customized. As with any customization the letters are supposed to be cut to NHLPA specs but the nameplate and positioning on the jerseys are done by hand.

On all player jerseys if the customer is not happy with the customization we will offer a refund if the jersey is returned new with tags intact, and not creased, smelling like smoke, or full of animal hair.

No other jersey website makes this offer. Most say no refunds on customized jerseys.

We understand our NHL customers look forward to excellent customization. Over 98% of the jerseys we ship our customers love, however if a nameplate is too long or short or a font not perfect we will offer a refund.

We then sell the jersey to customers that might be looking for a hand sewn jersey at a discount even if it is off a little rather than buy a nhl.com press on twill jersey.

Thank You.

Yeah that's nothing lol. I've got 9 hockey jerseys and that's not even a lot, there's guys on here with like 40 or more.

lol I hit #9 recently and I'm still looking for 2 more. I will now wear jerseys ALL THE TIME. I will be that guy who wears hockey jerseys everywhere.

Funeral? Black Starter fashion jersey.

Wedding? White CCM home.

Gardening then painting then changing my oil? Any Sidney Crosby jersey will do.

:D

I've got 6 hockey jerseys and my girlfriend gets on me all the time for it. I can only imagine what she would say if I ever got to 40.

I've got 6 hockey jerseys and my girlfriend gets on me all the time for it. I can only imagine what she would say if I ever got to 40.

Your divorce is gonna be messy...