Graves Red Wings

LordStanley94

Hey, anybody know for certain if graves was traded to edmonton before the wings started wearing the ccm jerseys with the nhl shield on the hem? thanks a lot.

According to Brilliant's tails and tags guide, yes the Red Wings during the time Graves played for them would have just had CCM on the tail and no NHL shield.

Graves only played a handful of games for the Wings in 1989 before getting traded to Edmonton. I would imagine he wore an ultrafil Wings jersey with either the smaller CCM logo or the more recent triple-block logo but both would be minus the shield for sure. Good luck finding an ultrafil Wings jersey. They are quite rare.

Graves only played a handful of games for the Wings in 1989 before getting traded to Edmonton. I would imagine he wore an ultrafil Wings jersey with either the smaller CCM logo or the more recent triple-block logo but both would be minus the shield for sure. Good luck finding an ultrafil Wings jersey. They are quite rare.

He played 78 games for the Wings over 3 seasons (87-90).

Well, I was referring to the 1989-90 season specifically. He wouldn't have worn a jersey with a shield because he was traded so early into that season.

thanks a lot guys, had a blank wings i was brainstorming about. guess ill cross graves off the list