Does anybody have this jersey?

I've been looking everywhere for this jersey and can't find it. I know that the official Chicago Wolves website was selling them awhile back but i didnt have the $$$ at the time. Ebay doesn't have one either. Help? Thanks!!

thirdjersey.gif

You could try e-mailing their front office. From my experience they're very helpful. I needed a Wolves player's signature, and they were extremely helpful and took a vested interest in my project.

If thats an old discontinued alt your only real hope is eBay. Sharp jersey and one I recall wanting a few years back.

If thats an old discontinued alt your only real hope is eBay. Sharp jersey and one I recall wanting a few years back.

ebay fresh out homie.

ebay fresh out homie.

Patience. If one is going to show up anywhere, it's going to be eBay, so just keep checking. Setup a saved search to e-mail you if there are results. Keep at it.

Is this it?

My link

Maybe not...

I know. I saw. 2 things wrong...well one, i cant wear a 2X. Way tooo big. I would get it if it were an XL (maybe) definitely if it were a Large or Mdium. Thanks for looking out for me! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I know. I saw. 2 things wrong...well one, i cant wear a 2X. Way tooo big. I would get it if it were an XL (maybe) definitely if it were a Large or Mdium. Thanks for looking out for me! ;)

Have you tried e-mailing the Wolves? Seriously. They may be able to help you.

I e-mailed Dan Harris, who works in Community Relations and Game Operations. His e-mail is djharris@chicagowolves.com. He helped me with a jersey project. So I really recommend giving them a shot.

Or e-mail someone else from their front office:

http://www.chicagowolves.com/team/front-office

• 2 weeks later...

Here you go...

Your jersey

oh puck me! Way out of my price range. :(

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey, don't have any info on the Wolves jersey, but I do have a Thrashers game worn Chris Chelios training camp practice jersey in light blue, the Reebok jerseys with the white arm inserts. I'm looking to trade it for game worn Kings Monarchs Gulls or Ice Dogs jerseys. Any interest?