Starter Neck Tags

LAK74

I'd like to be able to tell exactly what year a Starter authentic is from, just by looking at the neck tags, especially when the hem logo is not visible in pictures of the jersey.

From what I've seen, the 1996-97's seem to have the "Center Ice/Mise au Jeu" tag stacked over the size tag, which also goes on top of a blue & white Starter brand tag. In 1997-98, the "Center Ice/Mise au Jeu" tag seems to have disappeared, and there is just a white/black/orange Starter brand logo on top of the size tag. I think the 1998-99's seem to follow the same pattern. Now are these good rules to follow, or is there a lot of variation, possibly depending on what country the jersey was made in? I think I saw a 1996-97 (at least it had a Starter star/wordmark logo on the hem) but it had 2 different Starter brand tags on it (blue and white tag plus the white/black/orange one) in addition to the size tag. Can anyone with a large Starter collection give me some input on this? Thanks!

1995-96: Colorado only - Center Ice/Mise au Jeu tag and Starter fly tag w/ size

1996-97: Boston, Colorado, Florida, Hartford, Los Angeles, New York Rangers, Phoenix, Pittsburgh - Starter brand tag, Center Ice/Mise au Jeu tag and Starter size tag(Made in....)

1997-98 and 1998-99: Boston, Carolina, Colorado, Florida, Los Angeles, Montreal, New York Rangers, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, St. Louis - Starter Center Ice tag and Starter size tag(Made in....)

1995-96: Colorado only - Center Ice/Mise au Jeu tag and Starter fly tag w/ size

1996-97: Boston, Colorado, Florida, Hartford, Los Angeles, New York Rangers, Phoenix, Pittsburgh - Starter brand tag, Center Ice/Mise au Jeu tag and Starter size tag(Made in....)

1997-98 and 1998-99: Boston, Carolina, Colorado, Florida, Los Angeles, Montreal, New York Rangers, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, St. Louis - Starter Center Ice tag and Starter size tag(Made in....)

Dude, you answered that question in 3 minutes!!! Thank you.

There must still be some variation though, right? For example, how does one explain that 1996-97 I saw (it was a Pens 3rd)?