Sending jersey out questions

Adam

I'm preparing to send off my 2nd place grail to be done up. My 95-96 CCM Penguins alternate, of course to become a Mario. Currently it's looking like EPS is gonna be my choice for various reasons. Since accuracy is of utmost importance to this jersey, how can I insure I get exactly what I want? I've seen some guys on here talk about spec sheets and such, just looking for some insight from the wealth of experience on here. Just clear shots of the back and sleeves referenced from gamers/other people's projects, and notes or what? And also, if anyone else has had one of these done where did you have yours done? Any help is appreciated, this jersey has been needed since I saw it worn for the first time

Cheers

eps is really good. send pictures and if you can get them...measurements and they will set you up right. i sent in a couple rare jerseys and called up and spoke to the guy in charge of their custom stuff (forget his name right now) and he put my mind at ease and everything came out fine. be ready for a long wait tho!

eps is really good. send pictures and if you can get them...measurements and they will set you up right. i sent in a couple rare jerseys and called up and spoke to the guy in charge of their custom stuff (forget his name right now) and he put my mind at ease and everything came out fine. be ready for a long wait tho!

the wait definitely doesn't bother me, hoping to have it back by the beginning of the season.

I have 3 Cubs, 3 Hawks and 2 Capitals jerseys at EPS right now. They are the best for all of them. They will normally do a blank jersey in 2-3 weekes. If the blank needs cleaning it is a bit longer. If your jersey needs to be stripped it is normally around 6 weeks.

I have 3 Cubs, 3 Hawks and 2 Capitals jerseys at EPS right now. They are the best for all of them. They will normally do a blank jersey in 2-3 weekes. If the blank needs cleaning it is a bit longer. If your jersey needs to be stripped it is normally around 6 weeks.

I saw that somebody else sent in an older jersey and it took a little longer for some reason. I'm not in a terrible rush since it's still hot as hell outside, just eager to finally have what I've been chasing for so long. Thanks for all the info

Read and do this to avoid any unexpected surprises when sending in a jersey.

http://thirdstringgoalie.blogspot.com/2010/09/hockey-jersey-training-camp-day-8-how.html

Read and do this to avoid any unexpected surprises when sending in a jersey.

http://thirdstringgoalie.blogspot.com/2010/09/hockey-jersey-training-camp-day-8-how.html

That's exactly what I was looking for, thanks!

A couple questions for anyone willing to look. On this pic here which is a gamer, the name font looks a lot bolder than the Starter and Koho ones that use the tall/narrow like the 91-92 here. Not to mention the wider letters and the screwy M on the first one. The font on the second one looks almost identical to the 91-92 style, narrow and tall.