New to jersey collecting

JonDore

I'm wanting to buy a Reebok Premier Lecavalier Third Jersey from this year on Tampa's team site, but in the pictures they don't show if the jersey comes with the captain's "C". So my question is, does this particular jersey come with the "C" or not? I've just recently wanted to start collecting jerseys, so forgive me if this seems like a dumb question. I've done some google searches, and searched for an answer on the forums but came up empty, so please forgive me if this has already been answered.

It's not worth it to get the jersey from Tampa's site, because your not going to get sewn numbers but instead heat pressed numbers. I would suggest either getting your jersey from rivercitysports.com, triplethreatsports.com or icejerseys.com.

Ryan

Plus, if you didn't know the Lightning are getting new jerseys next year.

Thanks for the quick reply, I'll definitely check those sites out. I plan on buying their new jerseys when they are up for sale, I just wanted to get this now because I haven't heard or saw anything on if they will have a 3rd jersey for next season, and I really like this one.

They are going to keep the blue third jersey next year if that is what you are asking.

Oh, ok thank you.

Never buy from the team web sites.

Its like getting a car from the Stealership errr I mean Dealership.

Alright, thanks for the heads up, glad I found this place before I decided to purchase from there :)