Sizing question

Daveunseen

Hey everyone,

New to the boards and figured I'd bounce a question off the resident experts here. I'm 6'4 240 pounds and can fit a size 50 edge jersey, I've been trying to find a chart comparing the current edge style jerseys and the older CCM ones from the mid 90's. Does anyone have a chart along those lines, I've been finding some size 44's from the 96-97 era that I would love to pick up. I just don't wanna waste money on something that won't fit.

Noooooooo. There's no way you'll fit into a CCM 44. Hell, I don't fit into a CCM 44 and I'm 5'7". You'd be better off going with a 54 or maybe bigger.

Noooooooo. There's no way you'll fit into a CCM 44. Hell, I don't fit into a CCM 44 and I'm 5'7". You'd be better off going with a 54 or maybe bigger.

######, oh well thanks for the quick response.

yeah, man. im like half your size and i wont even fit into a 44

if you're ok with them not being flowing, you might be able to pull off a 48

Those 44s are going to be too small. Especially in the sleeve length.

Yeah sleeve length is one of my primary concerns when buying a jersey, I don't like em overly flowing but I don't wanna cut off circulation either.

I'm 5' 10", 200 lbs, and I don't buy anything smaller than a 52 for CCM/Koho. I've had some 48's in the past, but I like the fit of a 52 better. I wear a 54 Edge, anything smaller just doesn't seem to fit right for a hockey jersey.

Hey everyone,

New to the boards and figured I'd bounce a question off the resident experts here. I'm 6'4 240 pounds and can fit a size 50 edge jersey, I've been trying to find a chart comparing the current edge style jerseys and the older CCM ones from the mid 90's. Does anyone have a chart along those lines, I've been finding some size 44's from the 96-97 era that I would love to pick up. I just don't wanna waste money on something that won't fit.

I'm struggling to understand how you could fit in a 50 edge...

I'm struggling to understand how you could fit in a 50 edge...

It all depends on how people like them to fit.

Im 6'5 and 210 pounds I prefer a 52 in Edge. Iv never tried a 50 but I assume it wouldnt be tiny by any stretch. There are some on here in that like their jerseys pretty big.

All personal preference really.

I wear a 56 pretty much across the board. I have a deal on an Edge in a 60. Is there someone out there who can tell me if there is a HUGE difference? I am 6'6 and weigh 245. Thx in advance.

The Edge 60 will be slightly smaller in the chest but longer in the arms.

sizing_chart.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Would anyone here who happens to have an Edge 2.0 in a size 46 or 50 be able to give me a pit-to-pit and sleeve tip-to-tip measurement on these? I'm 5' 9" and 150, and my Edge 50 (1.0) fits me fine, except for the sleeves being a little too long. With all the talk I've heard about the 2.0s having really baggy sleeves and fitting larger than the 1.0s, I'm not at all sure that a 50 2.0 is going to work for me, and of course they don't make a 48. I'm also concerned that a 46 2.0 might be too tight if they are not any wider than a 46 1.0.

BTW, I have a number of CCM 44 ultrafils, and these fit me absolutely perfectly. Thanks for any help out there.

I realize now this might sound pretty stupid, since no player wears a 46 or 50, but I thought perhaps maybe they might have sold some all-star jerseys in these sizes with the public in mind.

Edited by LAK74