So, Where To Get Wild Jersey's Done?

00xtremeninja

After doing some searching, Cunninghams is out of business, Vintage Minnesota Hockey seems to be hot and cold, who does the jerseys for the Wild? Can I drop off a sweater at one of the Lodge locations?

Le Sigh...

Any help mucho appreciated and gets you one billion brownie points!

Yes. I dropped my Reebok off at the hockey lodge in Burnsville center. They send them to their place thats in Stillwater. The Wild will drop Cunninghams and go to the Stillwater location for their game worn jerseys as well. It cost me around $80, but it turned out awesome!

cowboys,

http://hockeylodge.com/ is the web addy of the place we talked about above. i would give them a call to make sure you could send it in to them.

Thanks will call Monday as I have a red minny third and also a few all star jerseys from that year maybe they can do those as well

What is the name of this place in Stillwater with the quick turnaround time? I don't want to go through the lodge and would like to deal with them directly.

looks like you can order jerseys directly from them. Found this page after clicking around here

http://www.hedusa.com/ which then click on "Online Store" and you get the link below to order sweaters

http://powerthruapparel.com/wild/default.aspx?p=viewcat&showpage=3

i was in contact with Rick over there, and he told me that will not do a Boogaard on mu red Koho sweater due to team limitations.

My hunch is one of two things.

1. The team tells them they can ONLY do players who are on the roster.

2. The team told them NOT to do any Boogaard's due to the recent death, etc.

either way, kinda stinks.

I am going to call Dave's in Fridley and see what they can do. They do alot of the highschool sweaters, so hopefully they can hook it up.

I'm surprised they wouldn't do it. I had them do my Roloson, and he left in 2006.

the heritage place? my fiance also had a hunch that because people might try toget a bunch of Boogaard jerseys made and flip them for a lot of money that it might be a reason why they said no. whole lot of variables could come into the speculation of why, but oh well, i will find somewhere for sure.

the heritage place? my fiance also had a hunch that because people might try toget a bunch of Boogaard jerseys made and flip them for a lot of money that it might be a reason why they said no. whole lot of variables could come into the speculation of why, but oh well, i will find somewhere for sure.

You can always get a Dangle kit...I am sure he can do it.

Dangle on ebay told me he has been selling to Stitches in NJ. Fisherman, Wild Wing, and BK kits.