Bruins Jersey question

Hockey Bob

I have a question that i'm sure I'll get a quick response on.

Did Boston ever wear an Ultrafil jersey (other then the TBTC).

I've been looking for one for awhile and I haven't seen a single one.

Am I looking for something that doesn't exist?

Thanks,

Some of their mid-to-late 1980's jerseys were ultrafil. It's hard to pin down precisely because there were instances when they actually wore ultrafil and air-knit within the same season. Fun fact about B's ultrafil though: Cam Neely refused to wear an air-knit jersey after his arm got stuck in the material while engaged in a fight. He went as far as to have ultrafil jerseys made up special for him while the rest of the team wore air-knit. How cool is that?

Some of their mid-to-late 1980's jerseys were ultrafil. It's hard to pin down precisely because there were instances when they actually wore ultrafil and air-knit within the same season. Fun fact about B's ultrafil though: Cam Neely refused to wear an air-knit jersey after his arm got stuck in the material while engaged in a fight. He went as far as to have ultrafil jerseys made up special for him while the rest of the team wore air-knit. How cool is that?

Very cool, Thank you sir.

And thank you for the "Fun fact" I never knew that (but then again I didn't know about the Ultrafil either) I guess I can call off my search since finding one seems about as likely as me having enough dough to buy it.

Cheers! :thumbsup: