Couple of questions...

Zoso2147

Hi all,

New to the board and had a couple of questions that hopefully some of you could answer.

1. I have an authentic Colorado Avalanche, Forsberg jersey that I ordered through the team when they first started in 1995.

It's a Starter jersey, and wanted to know if the Avs continued to use Starter through the 2000-01 season. I wanted to get a 2001 Stanley Cup

patch put on it, and I wasn't sure if Starter was still the supplier for them when they won the Cup in 2001.

2. I have a blank authentic road CCM Philadelphia Flyers jersey, that I wanted to get customized. I have the 75th NHL anniversary patch already,

and I found a 1992 NHL All-star patch online to have put on the shoulders (1991-92 jersey). What is the best company to have the lettering done just

like the Flyers had back then?

I've used River City Sports over 10 years ago for another Flyers jersey that is pretty much perfect, but I've seen some posts saying they're not what they used to be. I also was going to send them a few jerseys to have some assorted patches I have sewn on.

Thanks for the help!

2) With all customizers you need to make sure you have images of the exact font you want them to use for the name and #. Make sure you can find pictures of the player wearing the sweater or a game-worn somewhere online that you can send over. It also helps if the screw it up you can say I sent you the pictures. I'm sure lots of places could do it for you, where are you located?

2) With all customizers you need to make sure you have images of the exact font you want them to use for the name and #. Make sure you can find pictures of the player wearing the sweater or a game-worn somewhere online that you can send over. It also helps if the screw it up you can say I sent you the pictures. I'm sure lots of places could do it for you, where are you located?

Philadelphia area.

Welcome!

1) In 2000-2001 they were wearing CCM/KOHO jerseys

Thanks for the info! Looks like I will get the 1996 Stanley Cup patch instead.

Hi all,

New to the board and had a couple of questions that hopefully some of you could answer.

1. I have an authentic Colorado Avalanche, Forsberg jersey that I ordered through the team when they first started in 1995.

It's a Starter jersey, and wanted to know if the Avs continued to use Starter through the 2000-01 season. I wanted to get a 2001 Stanley Cup

patch put on it, and I wasn't sure if Starter was still the supplier for them when they won the Cup in 2001.

2. I have a blank authentic road CCM Philadelphia Flyers jersey, that I wanted to get customized. I have the 75th NHL anniversary patch already,

and I found a 1992 NHL All-star patch online to have put on the shoulders (1991-92 jersey). What is the best company to have the lettering done just

like the Flyers had back then?

I've used River City Sports over 10 years ago for another Flyers jersey that is pretty much perfect, but I've seen some posts saying they're not what they used to be. I also was going to send them a few jerseys to have some assorted patches I have sewn on.

Thanks for the help!

For #2 question:

Exclusive Pro Sports can do the lettering for the 1991-92 Flyers Road jersey. They have the orange air-knit nameplate material and they also have the correct letter and number font. In this board they are commonly referred to as EPS. They should have what you need. With the patches make sure to send photos so they can reference them for proper placement. Their turnaround time is usually 6-8 weeks so be prepared to wait but it is usually worth the wait. The most important thing is the pictures. Welcome aboard :thumbsup: