How to deal with a late late shipment...

JackFr

This isn't quite jersey related, but I bought a two signed pucks from AJ Sports in January and they never arrived. I emailed them with my problem in Februrary, but got the equivalent answer of "idk". I emailed them again. Should I except a discount for the tardiness, or am I getting ahead of myself?

It's the middle of April, you placed your order in January. Why does this require coming onto a forum to ask "what should I do"? You didn't receive what you paid for, and 3 months later chances are you're not going to receive the pucks. The company essentially told you "we don't know", and (assuming this was an online purchase and you used a debit/credit card) most banks only give you 60 days at the maximum to dispute a purchase for any reason. Chances are you're screwed, because if the company is taking this long and doesn't know where your pucks are, you probably won't ever see a refund either.

Sorry if this sounds like a tool post to make, but if you need help to figure out "I paid money where are pucks?" and you don't know how to handle the situation, you probably shouldn't be spending money. I disputed the purchase of a jersey I never received in January because the seller basically told me "sorry, can't help you". It's not something you should need help with.

Well it depends on how badly you wanted those signed pucks. If you REALLY want them, then try contacting AJ Sports and working out a deal. But at the very least I would be VERY UPSET AND demand my money back, or a refund. But it's your call.

It's the middle of April, you placed your order in January. Why does this require coming onto a forum to ask "what should I do"? You didn't receive what you paid for, and 3 months later chances are you're not going to receive the pucks. The company essentially told you "we don't know", and (assuming this was an online purchase and you used a debit/credit card) most banks only give you 60 days at the maximum to dispute a purchase for any reason. Chances are you're screwed, because if the company is taking this long and doesn't know where your pucks are, you probably won't ever see a refund either.

Sorry if this sounds like a tool post to make, but if you need help to figure out "I paid money where are pucks?" and you don't know how to handle the situation, you probably shouldn't be spending money.

100% accurate.

Sorry if this sounds like a tool post to make, but if you need help to figure out "I paid money where are pucks?" and you don't know how to handle the situation, you probably shouldn't be spending money. I disputed the purchase of a jersey I never received in January because the seller basically told me "sorry, can't help you". It's not something you should need help with.

I agree, there isnt much else to be done. I would have been angry in February at the latest, 3 months is too long. I hope they werent too expensive.