Pooh Nameplate

nogoal99

Hey guys getting a Bruins Pooh Starter on ice done up by having lots of trouble trying to get the correct nameplate. Custom Crafted told me they could dye/sublimate a piece of airknit the matching color, but I've never heard of a place doing that before. Any suggestions on where to get one or if their suggestion would work? Thanks

Hey guys getting a Bruins Pooh Starter on ice done up by having lots of trouble trying to get the correct nameplate. Custom Crafted told me they could dye/sublimate a piece of airknit the matching color, but I've never heard of a place doing that before. Any suggestions on where to get one or if their suggestion would work? Thanks

cut up a replica.

Custom Crafted can dye-sublimate air knit???

I would love for them to dye-sublimate some nameplates for me if they do that......I have 3 1990 Team Canada world junior tackla jerseys I would love to get done up properly.

Who did you talk to there??

Lol this title needs a few more words to make it not sound funny.

I'll go in with you if you want to buy a replica to cut up.

Custom Crafted can dye-sublimate air knit???

I would love for them to dye-sublimate some nameplates for me if they do that......I have 3 1990 Team Canada world junior tackla jerseys I would love to get done up properly.

Who did you talk to there??

Don't remember... but they did say they could do it.

Did one of you guys pick up that uncrested pooh off eBay a few mins ago?

Don't remember... but they did say they could do it.

Did one of you guys pick up that uncrested pooh off eBay a few mins ago?

I'll assume it went for more then you wanted to pay? I need this nameplate material too so I'll pick one up, will update this thread when I have it to see if anyone wants a piece.

Lol this title needs a few more words to make it not sound funny.

figured the same thing....unless the name on the back is "Brown".... :D

You could probably cut up a name plate on this one from the front since the jersey is uncrested.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/BOSTON-BRUINS-THIRD-JERSEY-6-BACK-USED-CONDITION-/220766352134?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item3366b33306

You could probably cut up a name plate on this one from the front since the jersey is uncrested.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/BOSTON-BRUINS-THIRD-JERSEY-6-BACK-USED-CONDITION-/220766352134?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item3366b33306

Thats the one I was talking about. I found that thing, posted, then when I went back to ebay it had ended. I guess it ended and was re-listed.

Good news, it just ended without any bids and was relisted. So its coming my way. We can chop it up let me know if you guys are interested in getting your mitts on one. We'll need to figure out shipping and everything.

PM me

You guys do realize that there will be discrepancies in material between these jerseys, right? If you're looking for a Starter plate, getting a CCM jersey will not give you the knit you need. I'm not even sure getting a Starter replica would be the same. There was quite a difference between the on-ice stuff and the retailed replicas when it came to Starter.

• 3 weeks later...