What is this and when was it worn..if ever

Wow. That's pretty sharp looking. I see it has an IIHF patch on the hem so it would have to be a 2000's jersey. It even has the USA Hockey Officially Licensed Product tag in the collar. Maybe it's one of those 'On Tour' jerseys that some national teams wear when they play friendly games or something like that or even something worn after September 11th. I actually really dig the USA patches on the shoulders. With a different crest, that'd be a decent alternate jersey.

EDIT: It almost seems like a Brett Hull jersey. Number 15 was his number while on the US Olympic team in 1998 AND the World Cup team in 1996.

It's not game worn, it was bought blank and he put his name on it (he's one of those that puts his name on everything). He grabbed it a few years back from River City Sports, the jersey looks even sharper in person with all the color. It is an authentic with fight strap ect.

Oh jeez...I'm an idiot. It's 51....not 15! Durrrr. Did either of you ever contact RCS about it? That might come up with something. Somebody there has to know what it is, right?

Maybe contact someone in the marketing department for Team USA hockey?

http://www.usahockey.com/Footer/FooterContactUS.aspx

A friend of mine has this and I love the thing, but neither of us can find any information out about it

That my friend has to be the BEST USA jersey style I have ever laid eyes on!

I'm blown away by how good it looks. I mean Team Canada does a good job with what they have too work with (A freakin Leaf! OH NOES!) but that eagle is bad Arse!

...Don't know a thing about the jersey BTW :thumbsup:

I wish I had a better picture of the thing, the picture I posted really doesn't show the detail in the crest..the jersey is just fantastic. I'm going to take the Team USA route.

That is pretty sharp.

I remember when those first popped-up at RCS, I believe someone said they were a proposed 3rd that was never used. For the life of me I can't remember if it was here or JC where it was posted, or who made the comment.

• 2 weeks later...

I believe that was supposed to be the USA alt for 2005 when they got a new set of jerseys and never used it. RiverCitySports used to have those in stock for the longest time.

###### if it was a 48 I would have asked about shipping to the US..54 is huge tho for me. If I come across any state side of that size I will let you guys know as long as you let me know bout any 48's that pop up!