Question about New York Rangers Heritage Edge 1.0 jersey.

bd6675

Thanks for the response. Yeah, I figured that the 1.0s didn't have the reinforced elbows but I wanted to make sure. Has anyone seen the Rangers Heritage jersey in Edge 2.0?

The only Edge 2.0 Heritage jerseys are gamers. I have one and from my pics I can't see the stitching for double elbows - but it doesn't mean they aren't there. I'll look closer when I get home from work tonight.

rangers_heritage_boyle_f_sm.jpg

rangers_heritage_boyle_b_sm.jpg

You wouldn't see them on the back picture though. They're on the rear of the arm so you would see them when the arms are folded forward like in the front picture.

I don't think ALL 2.0 jerseys have the extra elbow stuff actually. I'm almost positive that one or more of the game-worn ones I have do not have the material in there. I'll have to take a look and see what I come up with.

I stand corrected. All the ones I own have them. I don't know why but for some reason, I thought one or two didn't have them in there. I may have been thinking about Swift jerseys though.

Keep in mind also that the 1.0 retired numbers on the hem and heritage patch are only heat-pressed, not stitched. Also on my 1.0 the name on the back was slightly off. Is there anywhere you can still pick up a gamer?

You can see the blue stitching for the double elbow in the back picture of that Boyle.

I thought that as well, but the more I looked, the more that seemed to just be the outer arm seam of the jersey.

Keep in mind also that the 1.0 retired numbers on the hem and heritage patch are only heat-pressed, not stitched. Also on my 1.0 the name on the back was slightly off. Is there anywhere you can still pick up a gamer?

Even on the gamers the hem retired numbers aren't stitched. For a retail Heritage jersey, be advised not all places offer the hem numbers (I only know of MSG and Pro-Jerseys doing it).

Steiner Sports now handles all the Rangers game-worn jerseys. The first set of Heritage gamers were all pre-sold and never even made up on Steiner's website. There should be a second set available eventually, but I wouldn't doubt that they too would sell out quickly before hand. If I recall the cheapest of the Heritage gamers was $650.

I thought that as well, but the more I looked, the more that seemed to just be the outer arm seam of the jersey.

Oh, looks like you are right. Time to go officiate. :lol:

Steiner Sports now handles all the Rangers game-worn jerseys. The first set of Heritage gamers were all pre-sold and never even made up on Steiner's website. There should be a second set available eventually, but I wouldn't doubt that they too would sell out quickly before hand. If I recall the cheapest of the Heritage gamers was $650.

My Sauer has double elbows too.

Oh and apparently the second set is going to the players. YAY STEINER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So why is it that the EDGE jerseys don't have double elbows? I thought all authentic jerseys were supposed to have them?