2011 Winter Classic Jerseys? Were they all 2.0's?

domestique

Im sorry if this has been gone over before, but it is time sensitive and I didn't have the time to go through pages and pages of searched threads.

Were ALL the 2011 Winter classic jerseys Edge 2.0s or did they make some in 1.0?

It seems some retailers are showing them as 7187, but I was under the impression that they were ALL 2.0 jerseys?

Thanks guys!

All the retail authentics were 1.0s. All the team-issues were 2.0s, including greenlife52 who usually prefers 1.0s.

No retailed NHL jerseys are 2.0. It's all still x-trafil EDGE material. If you come across a 2.0 jersey, it's an extra team-only jersey that got out somehow.

The exception to this rule is retailed 2011 All-Star jerseys, which were the first retail Edge 2.0 NHL jerseys.

This has caused some confusion, but from everything I have seen this *only* applied to the ASG jerseys and no other retail Edge 2.0 NHL jerseys have yet been available.

Thanks a lot everyone!

Also, while not an NHL team, the North Dakota Fighting Sioux (NCAA) retail authentics are 2.0's.

1.0 and 2.0:

img0968y.jpg

Notice the longer sleeve of the 1.0. It puts the stars lower on the sleeve and leaves a bigger gap as to where the numbers go.

img0967k.jpg