Is this the same patch?

bluejacket

I got a Syracuse Crunch Jersey and a Mirabito Outdoor Classic patch today directly from the Crunch. My original plan was to make the jersey a copy of one from the outdoor game but the patch I got does not seem to match the patch that was on the gamers. Below is a pic of my patch and a pic of the patch on a gamer. You will notice that on my patch the outer edge is white and on the gamer the outer edge is red. So my question is do you think these are the same patch but the gamer patch has the red boarder due to a thick red stitch around it or are they different patches?

P1000374.jpgpatch.jpg

Is that patch between the white outline the same size as the gamer? If it is you can probably add a piece of red twill for the red outline to the patch that you have.

It's definitely not the same patch...there are many minor discrepencies in the outlining of the state among other things. If you have the patch in the pacakage stitched on a thick, red piece of twill with an embroidered stitching, you will get a pretty close replica, which if it was my jersey, would work fine and I wouldn't have any issues about it.

Yeah the more I look at it I can tell it's not totally the same. Where can I get some twill? It does not have to be 100% right but if I can get close I will be happy.

Anyone know where I can get twill to add to the patch?

I would call up your local fabric stores and see if they have any.

Anyone know where I can get twill to add to the patch?

I'm sure there are some custom embroidery places around your local area that would have some. Try places that do custom work for letterman jackets and such as well.