Cosbys Mesh

mharolde

Hopefully some of you Rangers jersey collectors out there can help me.

I am looking for the size measurements of a size 52 or 54 pro Rangers jersey with Cosbys neck tags.

The particular jersey I am looking at is a size 54 with Cosbys neck tag and CCM / NHL hem tag (1990 - 1996).

The owners measurements seem very small to me and have noticed not everyone measures a jersey the same way.

If any of you have this jersey in a 52 or 54, could you supply pit to pit, back length and wingspan measurements.

Was there a lot of size variance in these jerseys?

I have an old size 44 Cosbys that measures longer than the dimensions I was given for the size 54.

Thanks for your help

Shouldn't they fit roughly the same as any other CCM jersey from that era? They were lettered by Cosby's, but manufactured by CCM.

Shouldn't they fit roughly the same as any other CCM jersey from that era? They were lettered by Cosby's, but manufactured by CCM.

You would think.

I have an old Cosbys Duguay jersey ( I posted pics in the What Do I Have thread).

It is a size 44

22" pit to pit

32" back length and

68" wingspan

The 54 jersey I am looking at I was told the measurements are

28" pit to pit

30" back length

66" wingspan.

Just doesn't make sense.

The arms are so short for a size 54.

I was just hoping a board member had this jersey and could post the measurements

Is it a gamer? 28" pit to pit is about right for most of the 54's I've seen, even though that would be 56. i have replicas that are the same size and have different measurements, so I'm not surprised at all.

Is it a gamer? 28" pit to pit is about right for most of the 54's I've seen, even though that would be 56. i have replicas that are the same size and have different measurements, so I'm not surprised at all.

Not a gamer, just a really nice jersey.

Bottom line is that it doesn't really matter what other peoples jersey measure.

The one I am looking at won't fit and that is all that really matters.

###### those short arms!

Thanks for the replies.

i have about 20 different size 52 or 54 ccm rangers jerseys...i dont think two are exactly alike in size

• 2 weeks later...