Best Way to Contact River City Sports?

JohnnyOnTheSpot

I found a helpful fellow online who got an all-star Jets shoulder patch from them, and while it's not listed on their site, I'm thinking I might be able to get lucky and score one. Any time I've called them, I've gotten someone who I wouldn't define as helpful, but I can't find an e-mail address. Help?

Well the best way is to go to their store location in Winnipeg. Failing that, try order@rivercitysports.com

Disclaimer: I was trying to troll you but I failed to find their physical location. Troll fail :(

Well the best way is to go to their store location in Winnipeg. Failing that, try order@rivercitysports.com

Disclaimer: I was trying to troll you but I failed to find their physical location. Troll fail :(

Was the e-mail address a troll attempt as well? Cause I'd really like that information.

Oh, and:

failedtroll.jpg

Ah, then thank you, friend.

Just earning brownie points for future uncalled for lawyer shots :thumbsup:

"lawyer shots"?

Hahaha I love being trolled as long as I get information. And fret not, no lawyer shots, sounds like a jerk beverage at Starbucks anyway haha.

Oh, and Wrangler, I'm going to be in a lawyer in a year, so he means shots by a lawyer.

Hahaha I totally should. Unfortunately I don't want to chase ambulances, so I'm going the contractual route for a few years, then possible in house consultation, then my own business. No criminal or personal torts for me, sir.

Hahaha I totally should. Unfortunately I don't want to chase ambulances, so I'm going the contractual route for a few years, then possible in house consultation, then my own business. No criminal or personal torts for me, sir.

You do know I was refering to Big HD's SIOUX Posts, right?

Jerseymikea, of course. I thought it was hilarious, just letting you know it's not applicable. I'm not that oblivious, sheesh haha.

And DaNoobie, I'm going to be a terrible lawyer. I have a soul, I don't care about being loaded, and I just want to raise a family and buy some hockey jerseys. I only went for financial security, I'm not into the whole cut-throat scene like everyone else.

Jerseymikea, of course. I thought it was hilarious, just letting you know it's not applicable. I'm not that oblivious, sheesh haha.

And DaNoobie, I'm going to be a terrible lawyer. I have a soul, I don't care about being loaded, and I just want to raise a family and buy some hockey jerseys. I only went for financial security, I'm not into the whole cut-throat scene like everyone else.

Come on....Shoot for the stars....Federal Court appointed defense attorney...Devil's Advocate type.... :)

You should probably be doing something else lol.

Haha no defense attorney for me, thank you.

And Dropkick, meh. This is a means to an end. It's a safe degree and I can do whatever the hell I want with it.

RCS answers emails? I've been trying to get a $20 coupon for sending some fake jersey websites, but they haven't answered a single email from me in months. But, I called on Tuesday about a jersey backorder status. Rob picked up the line and answered my questions.

Haha no defense attorney for me, thank you.

And Dropkick, meh. This is a means to an end. It's a safe degree and I can do whatever the hell I want with it.

Certainly no shortage of people with legal problems.

Is my sig a good thing or a bad thing? :lol:

And because I'm awesome, I thought I'd let you know I make all my own art...every jersey in my avatar and the sig itself were all handmade by yours truly. :hook:

Your sig is great! and your artwork....Real good stuff...Im a BC fan myself.

You know my hands are tied and I am forced to hate BC, right?

Have to go the criminal route so you can quote the best lawyer movie ever... My Cousin Vinny.

Vinny: "The two utes"

Judge: "The two what?"

Vinny: "Oh I'm sorry your honor...the two youths"

That could be you Johnny!

I'm sorry to disappoint everyone :(

So back on the initial topic that lasted 3-5 posts, I contacted RCS, who said they didn't have them, but actually referred me to Nationalemblem, which was cool. I called them, and they're looking into the patch now.