Help needed on customization for a Leafs jersey

TMLFAN

Ok guys I should know this but I don't. Anyways, I want to do up my St. Pats into a Roberts but need help with the numbers. I've never seen a picture of the 7's on a ST. Pats but all the others I've seen look to have the same font as the third jerseys.

Here are pics of an alternate from the same era, notice how the back 7 has the angled cut at the top right but the sleeves don't. Is this how it was done on the st. pats or were all the 7's cut or maybe they should all be straight. Please let me know how the 7's should be with pictures preferably.

will see if I can find a pic, what year was it that Roberts would have worn that jersey?

one game only. March 2, 2002 against Buffalo.

i found pics of Mogilny, Sundin, Domi, Scwab, Centomo all from that game, but none had a number 7

just the photo of Roberts posted above.....

i found pics of Mogilny, Sundin, Domi, Scwab, Centomo all from that game, but none had a number 7

just the photo of Roberts posted above.....

productimg1275252809983.jpg

does a fake one help? LMAO

sorry, i'm trying still....

I spent a good hour at work the day you posted this (slow day) and couldn't find ANYTHING, it's like there was no cameras at the game at all.

I spent a good hour at work the day you posted this (slow day) and couldn't find ANYTHING, it's like there was no cameras at the game at all.

lol same here... I think it's just because was 9 years ago, sites that hold images only keep them for a past couple seasons, I checked all over and nothing...

Thanks for trying guys. I'm just gonna go with what was done on the alternates then.

The font used for the St. Pat's jerseys were the same that the Leafs used on their alternates from that year. If you have a place who can cut that font in the white lettering, you'll be all set.

eafs3rdcirca20022bCCMauthentic-vi.jpg

eafs3rdcirca2003bKOHOauthentic-vi.jpg

The font used for the St. Pat's jerseys were the same that the Leafs used on their alternates from that year. If you have a place who can cut that font in the white lettering, you'll be all set.

Mike - looking at your two gamers shown, there is a slight difference. It's very noticeable on the sleeve numbers, and less so on the back, but the holes are smaller on the St. Pats version. The "key" cut-out on the lower part of the 9 on the sleeve actually makes the St. Pats one look shorter as well.