Blackhawks TBTC Questions

boconnor811

I am awaiting the arrival of an authentic Blackhawks TBTC jersey. Looking for advise from anyone who has had theirs customized, who have you used and were you happy with the end result?

I have been referred to EPS and City Sports, and am relatively local to both. After speaking with city sports, I'm not 100% confident they would do the customization accurately unless I provided all the details. Awaiting email response from EPS.

I'm aware there was no numbers on the sleeves of these, I have read the rear numbers were smaller and a different font than those used on the regular blackhawks jerseys, and letters on the nameplate slightly thinner than the standard font. If anyone knows exact details of rear numbers extend to x stripe etc I'd be interested in hearing any details like that, or even being pointed to images of the jersey used on ice. This is one I've found showing the back of the jeresy: My link

beat me to it, TTS will be able to do that jersey nicely.

I am awaiting the arrival of an authentic Blackhawks TBTC jersey. Looking for advise from anyone who has had theirs customized, who have you used and were you happy with the end result?

I have been referred to EPS and City Sports, and am relatively local to both. After speaking with city sports, I'm not 100% confident they would do the customization accurately unless I provided all the details. Awaiting email response from EPS.

I'm aware there was no numbers on the sleeves of these, I have read the rear numbers were smaller and a different font than those used on the regular blackhawks jerseys, and letters on the nameplate slightly thinner than the standard font. If anyone knows exact details of rear numbers extend to x stripe etc I'd be interested in hearing any details like that, or even being pointed to images of the jersey used on ice. This is one I've found showing the back of the jeresy: My link

Wasn't CSL doing the work for the Blackhawks at the time? If so, shouldn't they know best?

City Sports could do it but Id send documentation. I know TTS can do if and quality is equal, just make sure u request ultrafil nameplate either place.

• 5 months later...

Can you send me a photo of your Belfour done up? I just got one and am gonna get it done up with Belfour.