Getty Images

rob77ta

Just found a great picture of a game worn jersey I have on pre-order from MeiGray. Is it possible for an individual to buy a copy of the photo? When I attempted to purchase the photo it asked me what my business name was etc. If anyone has successfully purchased a photo from Getty can you explain the process and how you ordered the photo. Sorry if this was addressed in a previous post.

Just found a great picture of a game worn jersey I have on pre-order from MeiGray. Is it possible for an individual to buy a copy of the photo? When I attempted to purchase the photo it asked me what my business name was etc. If anyone has successfully purchased a photo from Getty can you explain the process and how you ordered the photo. Sorry if this was addressed in a previous post.

I think you can get a web resolution one for $50 or something.

One thing I do is copy the description under the photo and paste it into google. More often than not, you can find a newspaper or sports site that's used the photo and it'll give at least a decent resolution, non watermarked version that you can save to your PC. not best for printing, but it's something.