Blues 3rd jersey / Edge help.

Saint Louis Blues

Given the millions of fakes out there (I can count over a dozen listed as legit for $75 on craigslist alone) I found a Blues 3rd / alternated jersey that seems to be legit. My problem is I don't know exactly what they are supposed to look like. I have a pic from the current owner showing the neck tags, not the best pic but can anyone steer me as to whether it's a legit Edge or a fake? Thanks in advance.

post-950-0-32183000-1298684092_thumb.png

They are too short on the EDGE models :D. However, the 6100s you can tie

wow. I never knew that. Thanks for the heads-up. :thumbsup:

That's not necessarily true. I have a 2.0 that is absolutely authentic that has a lace up that is tied. I wouldn't use that as a criteria for a counterfeit.

That's not necessarily true. I have a 2.0 that is absolutely authentic that has a lace up that is tied. I wouldn't use that as a criteria for a counterfeit.

The 2.0 is some sort of a gamer so the lace up could have been altered. Any rbk edge retail authentic has short strings and fakes simply cannot get that right they use something like shoe lace. It is a strong indication. Ive never seen a fake with correct lace up.

Or i forgot me and you talked about retail AHL 2.0's....in that case im not sure how they are, maybe their tie ups are longer??