Different Cuts and seams?

fireparamed

So in reading through these posts on this site, I was under the impression that all of the Edge Jerseys were identical in cut and style. Obviously with the exception of the 1.0 and 2.0 being different materials. But today I just got my customized Flames Iginla home jersey and it's a totally different panel and stitch pattern than my Penguins Home jersey. THey are both 1.0's and completely authentic but the Penguins jersey has a much different cut especially around where the shoulders and armpits are sewn together. When I did more research and looked at Meigray photos and some other gameworn websites this has confirmed it for me that the Flames jersey and Penguins jersey have very different patterns. On my penguins Jersey the C for a captain would go right through a seam but that seam doesn't exist on my Flames jersey.

I thought that was one of the complaints was that all these jerseys were identical blanks and took away from each teams ability to customize how they wanted to. Am I missing something here? Thanks again to all of you guys, this is a great passtime and I love the new jerseys I've bought this year. Have a good one.

Edited by fireparamed

No they are certainly different, and the different cuts wear different as well. A good example is the current Blackhawks third, they all run smaller when compared to the red and white jerseys.

No they are certainly different, and the different cuts wear different as well. A good example is the current Blackhawks third, they all run smaller when compared to the red and white jerseys.

Yea, that was the first thing I noticed. I'd sent my penguins in to be customized so I didn't have it for a side by side, but when I tried on the flames,(they are both 54's) the sleeves fit me better because of the way the shoulder's are cut. So I was a little surprised to say the least, then I started to look closer and noticed all the differences.

Thanks for the confirmation. For a minute I thought it was just me. When I get my Pens back it will be fun to see all the differences.