2009 All Star Jersey

bluejacket

Yeah, check out their order form and email Josh to verify the price, shipping options, and any other questions. He usually responds within one business day. Basically, it's print out the form, fill it out, ship it off, wait for the mailman.

Yeah, check out their order form and email Josh to verify the price, shipping options, and any other questions. He usually responds within one business day. Basically, it's print out the form, fill it out, ship it off, wait for the mailman.

Cool, now I just need to get the jersey.

The 2009 gamers had those Reebok Smoothfit numbers, one dye-sublimated layer. I know SubliStitch and SubliTwill are names of similar twill products. There was a comment that mentioned EPS was starting to get into the technology. Maybe you can ask them about it and report back with details? Personally, I'm happy with my stacked twill from them. The retail jersey doesn't even match the gamers in material (Edge 1.0 vs. 2.0). All the photos of previous all-star gamers I have seen show stacked.

Here is the reply I got from them.

"These terms are made up by the corporate jersey companies to make you feel like you’re getting something special. They just used a printed twill on ice, they are garbage. We do not do printed twill, it doesn’t last as long and it’s not a nice product. We do all of the jersey with twill, 2 layers, sewn. The 09 all star is $59."