What are Your Favorite Vintage Jersey(s)

jerseysKing

What are your favorite vintage jersey(s) that have been released so far? Do any of you have any jerseys in mind that you wish it came back?

My favorite vintage jerseys are:

- Habs 1946 white jersey

- Oilers 80's blue road jersey

- Penguins 1992 black road jersey

- North Stars 1991 green road jersey

What are your favorite vintage jersey(s) that have been released so far? Do any of you have any jerseys in mind that you wish it came back?

My favorite vintage jerseys are:

- Habs 1946 white jersey

- Oilers 80's blue road jersey

- Penguins 1992 black road jersey

- North Stars 1991 green road jersey

The habs vintage jersey. The habs have the best jersey history.

I love the Nordiques for all the great souvenirs. This incredible rivalty with the Habs! A lot of great players had wear it! (Stastny, Goulet, Hunter, sakic, Sundin, Forsberg, Nolan...). That's what happens when you finish last of the league so many times...

Canuck fan eh? My brother is a Canucks fan even though we live in Ontario. Out of the blue one day acouple years ago, hes like "I like the Canucks" and hes stuck with it ever since :o

- Cleveland Barons. I had the honor (?) of seeing them play in person, so there's sentimental value. The state of Ohio patches around the sleeve numbers were the greatest thing. I wish they'd release a throwback of those.

- Christmas-tree Devils. Saw those in person, too. I wish they'd release a throwback of those, too.

- I admit, I always have liked the Canucks candy-corn V jerseys. :wacko:

- Nordiques. Beautiful jersey, but I don't think I'd wear those to a bar or something. :lol:

i love the Montreal Maroons

not only because the logo looks great, but because it's an actual sweater.

when my Mom saw mine, she said SHE wanted one. and she's not a hockey fan!

Montreal's is a really nice one. That's the one I'm looking for to complete my O6 collection.

I have Boston's pre-destruction-of-Boston-Gardens jersey, the black with the plain sleeve stripes (before '96?). I rather liked that one. I also have Detroit's throwback, the one they wore in the '91-'92 season and again in '93-'94. As sort of backlash for Buffalo's Raccoon Slug, I'm coveting the old blue-n-gold at the moment.

Toronto St. Pats. Green. Lucky.

'Nuff said.

That's a pretty cool sweater. I've always been partial to it. I'd love to own one some day even, if not just as a collectable.

Montreal's is a really nice one. That's the one I'm looking for to complete my O6 collection.

I have Boston's pre-destruction-of-Boston-Gardens jersey, the black with the plain sleeve stripes (before '96?). I rather liked that one. I also have Detroit's throwback, the one they wore in the '91-'92 season and again in '93-'94. As sort of backlash for Buffalo's Raccoon Slug, I'm coveting the old blue-n-gold at the moment.

Same here Crimson, it's the only Habs jersey missing from my collection, but like you I'm hoping to have it by the end of '06!

What other Vintage jerseys do you have in your collection?

Same here Crimson, it's the only Habs jersey missing from my collection, but like you I'm hoping to have it by the end of '06!

I'm not sure, but did Crimson mean Original 6 when he wrote O6?

Yeah, you're probably right Mach_9! Must of had a brain freeze or somethin - not surprised with all this talk about jerseys, makes you want to go buy 'em all :)

Spending spree! Hehe, it would be nice having a closet full of jerseys. I have this Italia jersey. The most random thing ever :P

You have no idea. I have a lot of jerseys, but haven't bought one in a long while, because it's just not practical for me to spend money on them lately (despite the logo - the Sabres new jersey has been tempting me every day...). These forums aren't helping, but icejerseys.com in itself is an embodiment of temptation... so many jerseys that I would love to own and the site makes it so easy to look at them just the way you want them, with whatever name and number you like... it's painful sometimes.

You have no idea. I have a lot of jerseys, but haven't bought one in a long while, because it's just not practical for me to spend money on them lately (despite the logo - the Sabres new jersey has been tempting me every day...). These forums aren't helping, but icejerseys.com in itself is an embodiment of temptation... so many jerseys that I would love to own and the site makes it so easy to look at them just the way you want them, with whatever name and number you like... it's painful sometimes.

So true...so many times I end up checking out the jerseys on icejerseys.com & other sites with the customized name & number on the back, then it's like whoops - got the mortgage payment coming in soon so gotta wait... :(

- Cleveland Barons. I had the honor (?) of seeing them play in person, so there's sentimental value. The state of Ohio patches around the sleeve numbers were the greatest thing. I wish they'd release a throwback of those.

- Christmas-tree Devils. Saw those in person, too. I wish they'd release a throwback of those, too.

- Nordiques. Beautiful jersey, but I don't think I'd wear those to a bar or something. :lol:

Being a Clevelander, I've gotta vote with you on the Barons jersey. I'm in the market for one of those myself.

Then there's my personal faves the original Penguins blue sweater and you can't go wrong with the Black Hawks and Rangers sweaters.

Being a Clevelander, I've gotta go with you on that Barons vote. I'm in the market for one of those lovlies myself.

Also, you can't beat the Penguins original blue sweater with the chubby penguin and the Black Hawks and Rangers sweaters.

And, as for that green Leafs jersey - they really do need all they luck they can get don't they? (Sorry - I just had to go there - I actually follow the Leafs too)

Hmmm, something funny happened here.

The only vintages I have are the aforementioned Detroit throwback (with the horizontal stripes) and the Toronto St. Pats. I don't think my Delvecchio qualifies because it's still using the modern Wings logo instead of the classic version from the '50s and '60s.

:lol: Yeah, I did mean Original 6 -- sorry 'bout that!

But I might actually acquire that jersey before the end of '06.... :D

The only vintages I have are the aforementioned Detroit throwback (with the horizontal stripes) and the Toronto St. Pats. I don't think my Delvecchio qualifies because it's still using the modern Wings logo instead of the classic version from the '50s and '60s.

:lol: Yeah, I did mean Original 6 -- sorry 'bout that!

But I might actually acquire that jersey before the end of '06.... :D

It's all good Crimson, don't worry about it. Hey maybe if we buy the jerseys at the same time IceJerseys might give us a discount? :)

Haven't seen it on the market and I know a lot of people didn't like them but I like the Canucks jerseys from about 1989 to when the switched to their current ones is one that I liked.