NYIJM29

Which Moose jersey should I buy?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Which Moose Jersey should I buy?

• Pre-EDGE Green
    • Pre-EDGE Black
    • EDGE black
    • EDGE Green

I am thinking about buying a Manitoba Moose authentic jersey. I love the customization. I don't know if I should buy the pre-edge green ultrafil jersey, the black or white pre-edge airknit, or the edge 1.0.

Also, which player should I get on it?

I know Bieksa, Burrows, and Keane all played for them, but do not know which jerseys they wore (or how long they wore it for).

I am thinking about buying a Manitoba Moose authentic jersey. I love the customization. I don't know if I should buy the pre-edge green ultrafil jersey, the black or white pre-edge airknit, or the edge 1.0.

Also, which player should I get on it?

I know Bieksa, Burrows, and Keane all played for them, but do not know which jerseys they wore (or how long they wore it for).

I shot these on Dec. 3rd 2006... I hope it helps somewhat...

http://sports.webshots.com/photo/2315174710106460649HXSdfe

http://sports.webshots.com/photo/2283372440106460649dBMIhL

I am actually thinking about going with a green jersey. It is amazing that there are no green jerseys in my collection...this is a serious problem and will be addressed quickly :blush:

I am thinking I am going to hold off on it until I either

a) get a job

B) sell a couple of jerseys

I'd go with the green, black is ever popular for alternates and the like, but really there are very few green jerseys out there. Uniqueness wins out here in my books.

Shens, that was my thoughts on it. I am probably going to buy through the AHL, not the Moose. I don't want to pay $250+ for an authentic minor league jersey. This jersey is now third on my list!

1) Volek Isles jersey

2)JT ASG jersey

3) Moose jersey