Current Islanders Customization

Made in Motown

Are current Islanders jerseys customized with layered tackle twill/kiss cut/reverse kiss cut/etc.?

If you want, I can post close ups. I think it is normal layered tackle twill. I just got my jerseys back from Stitches (the offical customizer for the Isles). Go to the "It Arrived Today" thread. If those are not good enough, I will post another picture for you.

If you want, I can post close ups. I think it is normal layered tackle twill. I just got my jerseys back from Stitches (the offical customizer for the Isles). Go to the "It Arrived Today" thread. If those are not good enough, I will post another picture for you.

It looks like a layer of blue twill on top of a layer of orange twill on that Nino - is that correct? No need for pics - you can feel if it is two layers of twill.

It looks like a layer of blue twill on top of a layer of orange twill on that Nino - is that correct? No need for pics - you can feel if it is two layers of twill.

Correct. The blue was sewn onto the orange and then sewn on to the jersey

Edited by NYIJM29