pro player replica jersey question

WingedWheelers

Well it showed up today...I'm pretty happy with it. Like you guys said, good weight nicely done patch and stitching work, high quality mesh. But the problem I now see is with customizing it. Is it possible to find material to make the correct nameplate? Has anyone done one? Thanks

• 5 months later...

Pro Player replica jerseys were made in Canada and Korea. I have a Stars white jersey made in Canada with a sewn on crest patch, whereas my Korean made one has the logo directly embroidered to the front of the jersey. That doesn't mean that the Korean jerseys are bad, just a little different. Pro Player and Starter made jerseys with sewn crests and patches (with very little borders), whereas the CCM's from that era had glued on crests and patches with more borders. Starter was notorious for errors on teams that they supplied authentics to, so jerseys, as with most things, very on a case-by-case situation.

Gonna resurrect this thread and add to the confusion by pointing out that I have a Korean ProPlayer Avs replica with the crest (and everything else) stitched to a patch and then to the jersey. So it may be that it's a truly case by case basis regardless of the country of origin.

I will also confirm what many others have said: these are fantastic quality jerseys, buy one if you get the chance