Ice Jerseys Customization Question....

Displaced Swede - FJC

I have never actually sent a jersey into icejerseys for a customization job as of yet, but since being told from a local retailer i have to dryclean my jersey with a receipt before they will accept it for customization i thought i might give icejerseys a try. I have two questions...

1) How much does it usually cost to ship the jersey back to me in Canada?

2) I am looking to get Bäckström on the back of my Sweden jersey.Will icejerseys include the dots about the A and O?

Thanks

I have never actually sent a jersey into icejerseys for a customization job as of yet, but since being told from a local retailer i have to dryclean my jersey with a receipt before they will accept it for customization i thought i might give icejerseys a try. I have two questions...

2) I am looking to get Bäckström on the back of my Sweden jersey.Will icejerseys include the dots about the A and O?

Thanks

I can't speak for the first one as I don't live in Canada.

As for the second question, if you tell them you want the umulats over the A and the O they will put them. If you don't tell them, there is a good chance they won't.

If it is possible, include pictures, they are something that can help quite a bit.

I would include pictures so that they will knoqw what font and style you want to use. Just email them to be sure though.

I was thinking about doing the same with my Sweden jersey. The only good picture of his back shows inconclusive evidence of an umlaut over the A. I know his name is spelt with one, but there doesn't appear to be one on the jersey.

97038675.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFB

Can anyone find a better pic of the back of his jersey?

The one you posted is the best pic I could find from the Olympics as well. Not sure if it is much help, but I did find a picture from a previous tournament that shows the umulats over the A as well.

81083721.jpg

2nd picture shows umlaut on the A. Thank you.

IceJerseys is in Canada. They have a distribution center/warehouse in the US, but they company is based in Canada and to my knowledge all custom jerseys go to their Headquarters in St. Laurent, Quebec, Canada.

IceJerseys is in Canada. They have a distribution center/warehouse in the US, but they company is based in Canada and to my knowledge all custom jerseys go to their Headquarters in St. Laurent, Quebec, Canada.

I guess what i am wondering is do they charge the actual shipping costs? Or do they have a high flat rate like $20

Thanks

If you plan to send your jersey to IceJerseys, then you need to know about their nameplate situation for Nike Swift jerseys.

http://forums.icejerseys.com/index.php?showtopic=2298&view=findpost&p=29889

They do not have the yellow nameplate material for Nike swift jerseys. So they will most likely attach the names directly onto the jersey unless you say otherwise.

I have the blue sweden jersey which i believe they never even used in the olympics.