Manitoba Moose Jersey Questions

Hey guys,

Can anyone point me in the right direction for info regarding what players wore what numbers in various years? I have come across conflicting info in my search.

I am looking to get a replica white "angry moose" jersey customized with Rick Rypien and I 'think" he only wore #11 in that style of jersey. I have heard that he may have also wore an "A" in one season, but I can't find any info on that. If anyone could help, I would be very grateful.

Mark

Edited by CanucksJerseyGuy

Hi. Hockeydb.com has numbers for some, but not all, years. You might also contact the team directly (the info for player number history does not seem to be on their website, like some teams have). Cheers.

According to their All Time Roster page on the website, Rypien wore 11 and 5 during his time there. Going through the seasons he played though it always says 11 for his number.

As for whether he wore the A or not, guess you need to find a picture for proof of that. Rarely seems to be recorded anywhere which has always seemed odd to me, for a sport as obsessed with statistics as hockey.

Thanks Everyone. I did try hockeydb, but the info wasn't up to date. For some reason I thought he wore #37 later on with the moose, but if he did it is not on the all time roster info posted above and would have been during the current RBK jersey era. I have found some fight vids on youtube where it appears that he wore an "A". I am going to send my jersey to the Moose Store to have 11 and the "A" added. Can't wait! Thanks againf or your help guys.

Mark