Hershey Jerseys Question

capsfan32

Does anyone know of a reliable source of customized Hershey jerseys other than EBay? Actually going to Hershey also isn't necessarily the best option at the moment either, as it's kind of far and I don't know when I'd be able to get up there for a game. I checked the team website and while there did seem to be a way to order jerseys there, I don't know what their customization quality would be (they're charging $70) so I don't want to chance it, unless anyone knows whether or not it's any good. Just to officially note, IJ doesn't seem to sell any AHL gear whatsoever, so it seems permissible for me to ask this sort of question on here as I wouldn't be encouraging business to go elsewhere since IJ doesn't seem to be competing on the product I'm talking about. For info, RCS sells replicas, but no authentics and doesn't offer customization for them.

You can have icejerseys customize the jersey for you. If you can supply a picture of the font, they can get just about any of them right. I had an Idaho Steelheads ECHL jersey that I sent to them and they got it dead on. I know a few others on here have sent minor league and college jerseys to icejerseys and have been quite happy with the work.

• 4 weeks later...

I have had a couple of jerseys customized by the Bears, and their quality of customization is pretty good. The thing is though that if you want to go through the Bears to customize a Jersey, and you are headed to Hershey to do such, it will take at least a couple of weeks, since they send it out to get it customized, instead of doing any customization at the arena.

Edited by PYLrulz