The Whale Returns?

AeroFishOne

I was looking on another jersey board and came across a post stating that the Whalers jerseys were about the be released once again. They also posted the following link to Icejerseys.com

http://www.icejerseys.com/item_details.php?id=8404

So whats the deal, I thought the city of Hartford actually owned the license to the jerseys or something of that nature.

Are they going to start making the last 3 color jersey set worn the years leading up with the move to Carolina?

I was looking on another jersey board and came across a post stating that the Whalers jerseys were about the be released once again. They also posted the following link to Icejerseys.com

http://www.icejerseys.com/item_details.php?id=8404

So whats the deal, I thought the city of Hartford actually owned the license to the jerseys or something of that nature.

Are they going to start making the last 3 color jersey set worn the years leading up with the move to Carolina?

The license expired last month or something. The NHL bought it back

The shirts (but sadly not the jerseys) are all over the NHL store here in NYC right now. Of course, they are $30 and up. I might just have to get me a Pucky The Whale secondary logo'd jersey in a few weeks!

I got tired of waiting and just made my own out of an uncrested blank years ago.

2470027450100337552S425x425Q85.jpg