Jersey collar issue

Berglund21

I recently purchased a fake Lemieux 1991 Pens jersey on ebay. I know....big mistake. Anyways, the jersey itself seems to be made out of a spandex like material. The collar itself isn't, but when I put the jersey on, it seems that the collar stretches out to the point where it looks outstretched when I put it on. Is there anything I can do to stiffen the collar or am I just making a bigger deal out of nothing?

• 7 months later...

I recently purchased a fake Lemieux 1991 Pens jersey on ebay. I know....big mistake. Anyways, the jersey itself seems to be made out of a spandex like material. The collar itself isn't, but when I put the jersey on, it seems that the collar stretches out to the point where it looks outstretched when I put it on. Is there anything I can do to stiffen the collar or am I just making a bigger deal out of nothing?

I also recently purchased a fake Lemieux jersey...mine is also a 1991 and to the naked eye almost everything looks great except.....the Stanley Cup patch says "Stanlby Cup". I guess the Chinese don't know how to spell Stanley...but anyway, kinda sucks a little but I was planning on framing it with the back name and number exposed so the patch won't even be visible... and I would still say it's worth the 40 bucks I paid!

The only reason I purposely have purchased a fake jersey is for two reasons

1) To see how close they are to real

2) Cheap way to outfit my hockey team with jerseys

without trying to be mean here why the heck would you frame a fake jersey?

I was going to ask the same thing... I say save the framing for a real jersey!

And in response to the OP.. Not many of us are going to know "what to do" to help with your problem. Because the problem is the product itself. Id just try and resell it at this point..

The only reason I purposely have purchased a fake jersey is for two reasons

1) To see how close they are to real

2) Cheap way to outfit my hockey team with jerseys

reason number 1 is why i bought a sharks edge jersey and then sold it after receiving it.

reason 2 is actually a really good idea did they customize the names ad numbers?

as for framing a fake that seems like a weird thing to do. The reason i frame jerseys is so people can see them the last thing i would want is somebody coming over and saying hey that jersey is a fake and is worth 40$ . In all honesty i dont know why people are in love with knock off products wether it be jeans , shoes , perfumewatches ect...

for the most part knock offs are crap they are rarely made to last and there is no quality control. there is a reason a rolex costs thousands of dollars ...its made to last while the knock off usually will last one swim or one wrong move.

the arguments as to why buy a fake are weak the price of a jersey is high yes but for the most part are made by canadiens or americans and are not paid slave wages. I wont support slavery and i like knowing i supported my economy with my purchase but hey thats just me