Custom Made Hockey Jersey

conshok26

I really want to make a vintage 70's Sabres away jersey with the laces. I've tried looking for one to buy and I've come up empty. I found a website that can do exactly what I want but they have a 12 jersey minimum order for custom jobs. I emailed them to see if there is anything that can be done but the answer will probably be no. Does anyone know of a website that would be able to do what I'm looking for. Any help would be great.

I really want to make a vintage 70's Sabres away jersey with the laces. I've tried looking for one to buy and I've come up empty. I found a website that can do exactly what I want but they have a 12 jersey minimum order for custom jobs. I emailed them to see if there is anything that can be done but the answer will probably be no. Does anyone know of a website that would be able to do what I'm looking for. Any help would be great.

Would it be an option to purchase the nicest vintage Sabres jersey you can find and then have someone alter it to add the laces? I've considered looking into that myself. It would just be a matter of cutting it down the front, sewing it up nice and adding the "button holes" for the laces, which are generally "unfinished" looking.

That way you only have to worry about having one jersey altered, rather than trying to concern yourself with minimum orders and non-authentic jerseys.

Anyone else ever have this done?

I can't vouch for this company, but I have considered going this route myself...something you might want to look into. They do 1 off jerseys for fantasy sports which is a pretty cleaver idea actually. Jerseys

• 1 month later...

hockeyjerseysdirect.com has the blank vintage sabres in athletic knit and k1.

you can order just one jersey from them.

they don't have the laces, but i'm sure you could find eyelets and the tool to put them in at your local fabric store, and convert the jersey into a jersey with laces. or do what jeffb suggested and make buttonholes in the jersey.