Picture request thread?

thebiggoalie

I was thinking this may become a popular thread soon. I look at images from Gettyimages.com, and Yahoo, but sometimes come up empty. Anyone else have suggestions? I think this is a common problem for some of us when we are about to properly apply patches to our jerseys on our own. If not, it was worth a try. in the meantime:

I need a picture of Mike Modano in the 1999-2000 playoffs against the Devils in a White jersey with the NHL2000 and 2000 SC Finals patch on it. I can't seem to find them online right now. I thought I saved a few, but I can't find them. anybody? Thanks.

Well, here's a pic of the green gamer. There should be no difference. I once had pics of the white gamer too but I can't seem to find them.

http://www.dropthepucks.com/Fredericktown/...00Modanofrt.JPG

...and while we're at it. I'm looking for pics of Modano from the 1999 SC Finals. Looking for pics from the name because the bottom layer of the name were cut out in the "D" and "O". Just want some pics to confirm.

Well, here's a pic of the green gamer. There should be no difference. I once had pics of the white gamer too but I can't seem to find them.

http://www.dropthepucks.com/Fredericktown/...00Modanofrt.JPG

...and while we're at it. I'm looking for pics of Modano from the 1999 SC Finals. Looking for pics from the name because the bottom layer of the name were cut out in the "D" and "O". Just want some pics to confirm.

Did I also mention that Victim's Photo Album is the FIRST place I look? :thumbsup:

That's cool. But you didn't find this one: The gamer pics in poor quality

MVC-022S.jpg

MVC-023S.jpg

Good enough! It's now ironed on, then into the box of jerseys to be stitched in the coming month. Thanks a bunch!

• 2 months later...