Could you tell me something about this nameplate

tomtucker

It´s on the old style authentic, the material seems to be the same as the jersey, but is thicker, like it is two layers......so it is more white then the rest of the jersey.....is this something the Penguins used at some point, or have i the wrong plate on my jersey?

DSC00358.jpg

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk14/to...um/DSC00359.jpg

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk14/to...um/DSC00360.jpg

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk14/to...um/DSC00361.jpg

There might be a heat fix backing on the back of the nameplate which makes it a bit thicker and stiffer. It looks alright to me. I wouldn't worry about it

Okay thanks, yes it is stiffer then normal, so it is a sort of glue on the plate, i understand.....but i since this is a Crosby rookie season jersey i just wanted it to be as real as possible.....but i guess we can´t know if the team used something like that, or can you tell me victim?...... I know you are the jersey professor....!

Try pull the jersey material off the back of the nameplate to see if it peels off. You know what I mean now?

Yes, now i get it... :) .....but i don´t have the balls to do it......it might go RIIIIIPPPPP. :P .....i will just leave it i think!......thanks again for your knowledge!

Yes, now i get it... :) .....but i don´t have the balls to do it......it might go RIIIIIPPPPP. :P .....i will just leave it i think!......thanks again for your knowledge!

Airknit won't rip that easily :thumbsup: Sometimes I use a big needle to get my results :D

Okay then.....i wonder if ice jerseys could remove it, and replace it with the plate the team uses, the one without that stiff backing and new letters of course,......anyone from IJ that could tell me if it can be done, without you can see some scars, or is that different from jersey to jersey?

Okay then.....i wonder if ice jerseys could remove it, and replace it with the plate the team uses, the one without that stiff backing and new letters of course,......anyone from IJ that could tell me if it can be done, without you can see some scars, or is that different from jersey to jersey?

I sent two jerseys like this to another place and they sent them back saying they were permanently attached and were unable to remove it. Both of them were factory-customized by CCM. Is your jersey like that or did you have it customized after you bought it?

I sent two jerseys like this to another place and they sent them back saying they were permanently attached and were unable to remove it. Both of them were factory-customized by CCM. Is your jersey like that or did you have it customized after you bought it?

customized by the famous shop.nhl.....!