Question about wifey's new jersey

awesometx

good evenin all. i will try to keep this short. wife and i are going to the habs game in dallas in march w00t. i bought her a premiere edge jersey (authentic only for me, i know i am a jerk, but she will wear it 3 times TOPS)

So her authentic has slits at the bottom on the sides. not sure what you call them i guess. for better fit? my authentic does not have these. now hers is my first venture into replicas but it looooooks like on NHL.COM that their premiere's aint got those slits.

any of you guys have a premiere? do they have those slits in the side? or is this a fakerooni? PS it was not off an auction sight.

Welcome to the board.

I might be at that game as well. Still trying to work my first Stars game into the schedule since moving to Texas.

I just checked my replicas and they do have the upsidedown U shape notch in them, and I am guessing that is what you are talking about. My authentics don't have them either, so it is normal.

should be fun. i am a stars fan by geography but haven't been in forever since i moved to houston from dallas.

we got out tickets off stub hubs. amazingly got third row in the HABS attack zone for 90 bucks each

my wife was saying u would have to be a member of the mafia or royalty to get tickets that close to a HABS home game. but luckily the stars are kinda not doing so well this year. I am hopin there are red jersey galore there.

down here in houston all we have is AHL houston aeros. Was cool though last year we got to see Carey Price when he played for hamilton.

I married a quebecer she got me rooting for the HABS now. so we are going but i will be wearing BLUE BLANC and ROUGE

i apologize dallas HEHE

Welcome to the board.

I might be at that game as well. Still trying to work my first Stars game into the schedule since moving to Texas.

I just checked my replicas and they do have the upsidedown U shape notch in them, and I am guessing that is what you are talking about. My authentics don't have them either, so it is normal.

Watch out those quebecers are a hand full, ask her to wear a french maid outfit more often around the house I'm sure she'll appreciate the comment. :rolleyes:

Replica premiers have the slits at the bottom of the jersey, they mimic the NFL replicas, why they did it I really don't know there is nothing monumental about them I think it was purely an NHL meets NFL move. Jock tag on them too just like the NFL. Edge Authentics have the rounded tails front and back, the Edge is a different cut and material.

The wife wearing replica is expected, the lowest jersey size 46 is still rather large on most women and they don't particularly want to be bigger looking hence the women's replicas the NHL made. I buy my wife replicas for her Toronto Maple Laughs and she loves them.

Watch out those quebecers are a hand full

Are we?

Yeah you are and because of Quebec I had to take french all through school growing up :)

Ah pauvre toi, tu fais tellement pitié, je vais verser quelques larmes :(

;)

I cannot say anything bad about any province that invented poutin

GOD WHERE CAN I FIND CURDS IN HOUSTON?????

Even if you do find them, it'll never be the real thing :)

ur right about that

they are orange curds when i do find them. and they are stale and they dont squeak and they just suck hehe

i gotta wait till june when the wife goes up for a visit to bring them back

i wish some dic ann's burgers would keep for the flight home too

Even if you do find them, it'll never be the real thing :)