Favorite Current Jersey

peca_fan

No stipulations (besides the fact that it has to be current). Any league, any country!

I personally am a big fan of the Chilliwack Bruins (WHL). Oscar Moller played here last year, as did Mark Santorelli. A Moller jersey would be sweet. A play on the Spoked B of the Bruins jersey, the color scheme is amazing.

OscarMoller004.jpg

mollernside.jpg

MarkSantorelli001.jpg

I personally have a soft spot for the Sabres jersey despite the little number on the front. That said, I also like the Sharks jersey even with the same silly numbers being on the chest.

Not a fan of the Q at all but one of my favorite jerseys just based on design:

610xjs2.jpg

Why are you not a fan of the Q?

I love the Syracuse Crunch jerseys. I'd definitely rock a road Filatov!!!

large_crunchcelebrate.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

While there have been a lot of "favorite jersey" threads, I like the idea that this is limited to current jerseys.

Although I don't have one yet, I'm a big fan of the new Avangard Omsk jerseys. I'm normally not a big fan on the theme designs - but to me this one keeps it somewhat simple with the Hawks theme - to me it's almost a modernized version of the old Dallas star-shaped design.

Avangard%20Omsk%202008%20ROAD.jpg

Does my Flyers "GRISWOLD - 00" count?? Cause this is my favorite!

IMG_0140.jpg

Ha! Sure does!

• 4 weeks later...

The Devils set, both white and red. I prefer the white more, its always looked intimidating to me. I just hate that the Rbk Edgification brought forth those stupid diaper flaps.

Honorable mentions, (and I know I'm in the minority on both of these) is the Ducks black jerseys. The orange piping looks good to me. I fell in love with that set when I first saw it. It kinda reminds me of the Canucks skate era jerseys that I loved in my teenage years.

Despite the fact I am not fond of the DALLAS on the front and I wish there was some green, I love the new home Stars jerseys. The gold outlined numbers looks sharp to me and the shoulder patches stick out nicely.

No matter how much I've tried, I can't get into those Pittsburgh alternates. I'm in the 3% of the fanbase who hates them I think.

My favorites right now are the WBS Pens road jersey and the Columbus Blue Jackets home. Also like the Minnesota Wild alternate.

No matter how much I've tried, I can't get into those Pittsburgh alternates. I'm in the 3% of the fanbase who hates them I think.

My favorites right now are the WBS Pens road jersey and the Columbus Blue Jackets home. Also like the Minnesota Wild alternate.

Oh man, you have to try one on. If you look good in it, you'll love it. But try one that has name and numbers on it. It looks more like a pyjama shirt when it's blank ;)

Oh man, you have to try one on. If you look good in it, you'll love it. But try one that has name and numbers on it. It looks more like a pyjama shirt when it's blank ;)

OK I'm going to Pittsburgh next week. This is a deal. Provided I can actually get to the store in the arena to try one.

• 2 weeks later...

My favorite current jersey is the Flyers' 3rd. I like how the arm numbers overlap the white strip and onto the orange. Plus those white nameplates are awesome. I'm getting a "Gagne" for sure!